Steven to display his B & F form.
Sav, Clark and Miers to progress,
To see #5 feature more often than not.
GAJ justifies another season.
Watching us play exciting footy again.
NO SIGNIFICANT injuries

Any one of those and I'll be satisfied.

Last edited:

For chris scott to find out he purchased bitcoin 10 years ago whilst drunk after a long game of chess with his brother and now have a net worth of 800 million dollars.
And......

Is it too late ?

At least it would be short judging from the USA war games simulating a war with Iran in 2002

At least it would be short judging from the USA war games simulating a war with Iran in 2002

This is neither the time nor place, but yes conventional war against the USA is an impossible task and pointless to even consider.

Yes this applies to Russia and China as well, even if both teamed up. No further comments at this or any other time.

New Years wish...

More positivity

Edited to be less negative

I'm probably not going to be as active this year as I once was, but the goal is to only come by and be keen about things and just not bother with any negative stuff.

It literally goes nowhere and feels shitty anyway. I'd rather commiserate myself for losses etc. by doing something else to keep footy in perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably not going to be as active this year as I once was, but the goal is to only come by and be keen about things and just not bother with any negative stuff.

It literally goes nowhere and feels shitty anyway. I'd rather commiserate myself for losses etc. by doing something else to keep footy in perspective.
I find losses easier to deal with when there's other people on here just as shitty as me. Serves a good purpose that way.
Same as wins as well but in reverse

I find losses easier to deal with when there's other people on here just as shitty as me. Serves a good purpose that way.
Same as wins as well but in reverse
I'm not going to stop anyone but it seems incredibly pointless based on my experience. Most of the knee jerk reactions are wildly off the mark, too.

No more 'Chris Scott' brain fades..... as trying to outsmart your opposition is a difficult task as it is but out smarting yourself takes a real talent of which he has now confoundedly managed to do on more than one occasion, with some being a critical outright disaster.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back