Preview New Years Resolutions

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m currently in hospital with my wife waiting for the birth of ourfirst so that might help me achieve the first 2!
Start shovelling super high fibre food into her as soon as possible. You'll understand later.

Congratulations :)

Gaff’s devastated face was the silver lining of the Eagles premiership. I resolve to wish that the little creep never gets to experience a premiership as a player.

I resolve to give all our players my support, whether or not I think they are cooked.

I resolve to get to the River Room a little earlier each pre-game so I can finish my drinks and still have enough time to get to my seats before bouncedown.

Gaff’s devastated face was the silver lining of the Eagles premiership. I resolve to wish that the little creep never gets to experience a premiership as a player.

I resolve to give all our players my support, whether or not I think they are cooked.

I resolve to get to the River Room a little earlier each pre-game so I can finish my drinks and still have enough time to get to my seats before bouncedown.
Oh, can relate to all of your resolutions

I resolve to only post positive comments about all of our players

I resolve to only post positive comments about all of our players
What are your thoughts about Ballantyne heading into season 2019? He’ll be dog hungry for another contract extension, especially after his request to move to West Coast never eventuated, and he unfortunately missed out on a deserved premiership.

What are your thoughts about Ballantyne heading into season 2019? He’ll be dog hungry for another contract extension, especially after his request to move to West Coast never eventuated, and he unfortunately missed out on a deserved premiership.
Club legend nearing the end of his career, will probably struggle to play much AFL this year, but when given the chance is capable of some vintage footy with our new tall timber in the forward line

Hearing overtures of Simon and Garfunkel ‘ slip, sliding away’ when it comes to Hayden. Would like to see him go out on a high if that could be achieved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won’t spend as much time or energy wishing ill on West Coast or Gaff.

I will not get into social media arguments about footy.

I’m currently in hospital with my wife waiting for the birth of ourfirst so that might help me achieve the first 2!

I have abandoned that resolution very quickly and I am back to wishing the dirty sniper ill! Hopefully Big Sean Darcy KOs him in the derby and hopefully the Eagles suffer another dramatic fall from Grace. Happy New Years everyone.

I will not make a post on the Eagles board no matter how stupid the comment is . And i have had plenty of tempters already this year and have not bitten

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back