Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
All good choices.
Again....what are some things you want from a team you support? Colors? Is there a region/city of the US you have an affinity to? Do you like flashy teams or hard-nosed? Are there great players from those teams that you love (from the past)? Etc etc, with types of questions.
AR-190319071.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
im not worried. youll change your mind soon enough once us dolphins start being attractive again
You're basically a gateway drug. You telling me to go for the Fins lead to me to try something a little more hardcore in the Browns and now you're trying to get me back on the fins again.

captain cotch 9

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Disappointing game but Jones looked good
Saquon has been shut out the last 2 games.
Look likely to get another top 5 pick. How quickly can we bounce back next year?

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers.
Disappointing game but Jones looked good
Saquon has been shut out the last 2 games.
Look likely to get another top 5 pick. How quickly can we bounce back next year?
Oh yea I forgot you changed teams, jumped on coz of Saquon and he's done nothing, the dumpster fire you left beats the team out adopt. Funny stuff, maybe it's you captain cotch? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers.
I enjoy watching retrospective vids like this, even tho there is a touch of CPT. Hindsight about them from some people;

This guy does some pretty good vids on Giants related topics and other things, recommend him. Def not biased like a lot of fans.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Mojave/SunsetStrip/LongReef Riders
Speaking Tuesday, Giants co-owner Steve Tisch declined to provide a vote of confidence in coach Pat Shurmur or GM Dave Gettleman.
"It’s been a very frustrating season," Tisch said. "At the end of the season (fellow owner) John Mara and I are gonna get together and discuss the future. As partners we have to be very honest with each other about where we see this team going into the 2020 season." That certainly makes it sound like changes will be on the way. Hired as a retread in 2018, Shurmur has predictably sputtered to a 7-21 record. The offseason mission will be "saving" Daniel Jones after a rocky rookie year.
SOURCE: Bruce Beck on Twitter
Dec 3, 2019, 2:29 PM ET

captain cotch 9

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Speaking Tuesday, Giants co-owner Steve Tisch declined to provide a vote of confidence in coach Pat Shurmur or GM Dave Gettleman.
"It’s been a very frustrating season," Tisch said. "At the end of the season (fellow owner) John Mara and I are gonna get together and discuss the future. As partners we have to be very honest with each other about where we see this team going into the 2020 season." That certainly makes it sound like changes will be on the way. Hired as a retread in 2018, Shurmur has predictably sputtered to a 7-21 record. The offseason mission will be "saving" Daniel Jones after a rocky rookie year.
SOURCE: Bruce Beck on Twitter
Dec 3, 2019, 2:29 PM ET
Gettleman on the way out as well?
Tbf he has drafted well and actually has some cap space to play with this year.
Who’s your preference for a new coach? Rivena?

Top Bottom