Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

On the positive side, Odell looks really good in a Browns uniform at least, his blonde locks suit it #fashion 😜

D1f4iAoX0AAdhkM.jpg

One thing the Giants definitely don’t need is talented players.

I can understand not paying Collins stupid money, but you should get more than that for OBJ I think, given he signed the deal already.

Play for Haskins?

Gettleman is a knucklehead.

====================

Giants called Bills about OBJ

Posted by Mike Florio on March 18, 2019, 6:16 AM EDT

gettyimages-491302352-1-e1552903213322.jpg

Getty Images

After a potential trade for then-Steelers receiver Antonio Brown fell through, Bills G.M. Brandon Beane said that “our focus is on free agency.” And he meant it.

Giants G.M. Dave Gettleman, who said on multiple occasions that the Giants didn’t sign receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to a long-term deal in order to trade him, picked up the phone after learned about Buffalo’s failed quest for Brown and called Beane about Beckham, according to Peter King of Football Morning in America.

“Beane didn’t bite,” King writes.

It’s unclear why Beane wasn’t interested. If, however, there was any truth whatsoever to the notion that Brown ultimately balked about being traded to Buffalo, Beane surely didn’t want or need Beckham doing the same thing. Because if Beane and the Bills were interested in Brown from a football standpoint despite the things that made him no longer welcome in Pittsburgh, Beane should have been more than interested in Beckham from a football standpoint despite the things that made him no longer welcome in New York.

That was the only call Gettleman made, opting not to launch a full-blown effort to shop Beckham. Setting aside whether it was a wise move to trade Beckham at all, it was prudent to wait for the phone to ring, if the goal was to trade him. The fact that Gettleman made even one call shows that this wasn’t a case where the Browns made the Giants an offer they couldn’t refuse; instead, the Giants were ready to move on from Beckham, and it was a question of getting an offer that they deemed sufficient.

Jones is going to get shown the Patriot way this week.

Hopefully he wont get knocked around and can learn from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who else wants to switch teams? I'm here to help and offer moral support.

A person without a spine needs all the support they could get I'd imagine. 😉

Yes me my dear. I’m considering Giants, Broncos and Colts
All good choices.
Again....what are some things you want from a team you support? Colors? Is there a region/city of the US you have an affinity to? Do you like flashy teams or hard-nosed? Are there great players from those teams that you love (from the past)? Etc etc, with types of questions.

A person without a spine needs all the support they could get I'd imagine. 😉
It's the new age, dude. I'm standing up for the right for fans to ditch teams and not be labeled turncoats, scum, spineless, fairweather, etc for it.
It's time that ditching teams is treated like ditching past ex's and being allowed to love again.
That a team doesn't have to be a religion.
It's not a crime.

It's the new age, dude. I'm standing up for the right for fans to ditch teams and not be labeled turncoats, scum, spineless, fairweather, etc for it.
It's time that ditching teams is treated like ditching past ex's and being allowed to love again.
It's not a crime.

Yes, that will do fine as the reaction I was looking for. 😂

It's not a crime.

Nah

you did it too, remember?
once a tepid raider fan and then ditched them once you found your soulmate team.

dont bs me, everyone, i am sure many of you danced with other teams before choosing your one.

im proud to say im a raven and dolphin. im not ashamed.

Nah, Eagles were the first team I barracked for in any real sense. I was reasonably well inclined towards the Raiders- still am tbh, but never knew enough to count as a fan.

If the AFL and the way I'm leaning is anything to go by, I'm far more likely to just stop watching the sport than to adopt a new team.

Nah, Eagles were the first team I barracked for in any real sense. I was reasonably well inclined towards the Raiders- still am tbh, but never knew enough to count as a fan.

If the AFL and the way I'm leaning is anything to go by, I'm far more likely to just stop watching the sport than to adopt a new team.
i stopped watching AFL years ago. So i understand and applaud Australians abandoning that sport finally after all the years of bs infested in it. A similar thing is happening with Americans and the NFL but its not as bad as the AFL backlash. The NFL is still a far superior more enjoyable product than the AFL, despite all the Goodell-era ruination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back