Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing game but Jones looked good
Saquon has been shut out the last 2 games.
Look likely to get another top 5 pick. How quickly can we bounce back next year?

Disappointing game but Jones looked good
Saquon has been shut out the last 2 games.
Look likely to get another top 5 pick. How quickly can we bounce back next year?

Oh yea I forgot you changed teams, jumped on coz of Saquon and he's done nothing, the dumpster fire you left beats the team out adopt. Funny stuff, maybe it's you captain cotch? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can’t stand Gase.
Adams is a gun but will ask for a trade soon imo

Hope he stays and leads the turn around, absolutely love the way he plays. Probably my favourite player in the entire league honestly.

I enjoy watching retrospective vids like this, even tho there is a touch of CPT. Hindsight about them from some people;

This guy does some pretty good vids on Giants related topics and other things, recommend him. Def not biased like a lot of fans.

Speaking Tuesday, Giants co-owner Steve Tisch declined to provide a vote of confidence in coach Pat Shurmur or GM Dave Gettleman.
"It’s been a very frustrating season," Tisch said. "At the end of the season (fellow owner) John Mara and I are gonna get together and discuss the future. As partners we have to be very honest with each other about where we see this team going into the 2020 season." That certainly makes it sound like changes will be on the way. Hired as a retread in 2018, Shurmur has predictably sputtered to a 7-21 record. The offseason mission will be "saving" Daniel Jones after a rocky rookie year.
SOURCE: Bruce Beck on Twitter
Dec 3, 2019, 2:29 PM ET

Speaking Tuesday, Giants co-owner Steve Tisch declined to provide a vote of confidence in coach Pat Shurmur or GM Dave Gettleman.
"It’s been a very frustrating season," Tisch said. "At the end of the season (fellow owner) John Mara and I are gonna get together and discuss the future. As partners we have to be very honest with each other about where we see this team going into the 2020 season." That certainly makes it sound like changes will be on the way. Hired as a retread in 2018, Shurmur has predictably sputtered to a 7-21 record. The offseason mission will be "saving" Daniel Jones after a rocky rookie year.
SOURCE: Bruce Beck on Twitter
Dec 3, 2019, 2:29 PM ET
Gettleman on the way out as well?
Tbf he has drafted well and actually has some cap space to play with this year.
Who’s your preference for a new coach? Rivena?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back