Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine shocker to me, only a small sample size but thought he showed enough to make the roster the following year...

Giants waived LB Ryan Connelly.
It's a surprising move as Connelly, New York's fifth-round pick last year, flashed with 10 tackles, two picks and a sack across four games before suffering a torn ACL. The Giants will undoubtedly look to have him recover on the practice squad if he clears waivers.

@ Carolina Panthers ....please?

I've been impressed too, doesn't seem like a cookie cutter BB clone like so many other BoB , Patricia etc.... individual who thinks outside the box. Much like Flores, good command of a room, speaks well.

Expectations? Defense absolutely stinks. Which automatically rules out any playoff aspirations. 6-10 at best, more than likely 4-12 tho.

Daniel Jones development the big watch this year, gotta take better care of the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad loss today. I guess we will get them with a young team and QB.
The disappointing this is that ok paper it looked winnable.
The positive is that it hopefully stamped Gettlemans papers

Bad loss today. I guess we will get them with a young team and QB.
The disappointing this is that ok paper it looked winnable.
The positive is that it hopefully stamped Gettlemans papers

Should have sacked him preseason. Now youre forced to have a marriage between a HC and GM who didn't choose each other.

Judge is a winner imo. He will need 2-3 years to really cement himself. I’d back him in the help choose a great GM
What GMs do you think will be available?

I'm not saying i dont like judge. Just that the new GM could have a total different team building philosophy than what the current regime does. Can create tension and finger pointing because the GM in charge of the team didn't hire the coach in place. Doesn't always end up like that but it can happen.

Plenty of ex GM's and up and comers out there, couldn't give you any specifics. Something I only end up looking at when it's apparent my own team is looking.

Last edited:
I'm not overly surprised with the start to the season. Tough defenses to come up against and adjusting to new games plans with a young team. I'm not expecting much improvement until the second half of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back