Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Something about the way this guy speaks annoys me, its like he talks through clenched teeth. He did well to predict Golden trade.

Gettleman surely goes, 2019 draft looks awful. No good rookies this year either so far, they managed to pick the one dud offensive linemen and had first dibs. I know their second pick has been injured but even if he turns out good they've blown so many other picks recently.
Their free agent signings have been randomly good, especially Bradberry but appears to be more luck than anything.

Best to hope they out tank Jets somehow and draft Lawrence then hope someone is interested in trading for Jones

I'm not writing off Jones just yet, but they screwed up drafting a QB in that year when the O-line was bleeding. It's marginally better than it was, but drafting another QB now with a line that can't protect him is folly.

But yeah, Gettleman's time is up.

Seems likely Gettlemen will go
There’s a bit of noise that Garrett will go as well.
Overall this year has been a pass imo
The defence has improved.
The offence needs to dramatically improve in the off season to save Jones imo

what are others peoples thoughts?

Giants signed QB Alex Tanney, CB Quincy Wilson, WR Alex Bachman, LB Trent Harris, DB Montre Hartage, DB Jarren Williams, LS Carson Tinker, G Kenny Wiggins, TE Rysen John, RB Taquan Mizzell, DT David Moa, G Chad Slade, and QB Clayton Thorson to reserve/future contracts.
Bachman, Harris, Hartage, and Williams each appeared in one game for the Giants this season. Harper joined the team on October 1 and notched two tackles (and a fumble recovery on special teams) across nine appearances. Tanney is expected to revert to the practice squad.
SOURCE: Ralph Vacchiano on Twitter
Jan 4, 2021, 5:06 PM ET

Giants offensive coordinator Jason Garrett is expected back for the 2021 season.
In what may have been an elaborate comedy bit, the Chargers in January interviewed Garrett for their head coaching vacancy. ESPN's Jordan Raanan said Garrett should be back with the Giants next season, though he expects some changes to the offensive coaching staff. New York was second to last in offensive yards per game last year, hampered by an ineffective, conservative passing game and a nonexistent rushing attack. Only the Jets scored fewer points than the Giants in 2020. Daniel Jones and the rest of the Big Blue offense can look forward to another season of Garrett's cringeworthy sideline clapping from Garrett.
SOURCE: Jordan Raanan on Twitter
Feb 4, 2021, 4:33 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested which direction we go in the draft now. Ideal scenario would be Sewell, but we'd have to trade up for him - no way does he fall that far. After that I'd have said WR, but with Golliday's signing, maybe not. An edge rusher could be a possibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back