Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Jinxed him but things will be ok for Wilson eventually

Today has me questioning things, I dont put the first INT on him, he forced it but was a good throw, great play by the defense, the last 3 have a possibility to derail a career however.

Hope im overreacting, but they were disgusting.

Today has me questioning things, I dont put the first INT on him, he forced it but was a good throw, great play by the defense, the last 3 have a possibility to derail a career however.

Hope im overreacting, but they were disgusting.
They were absurd throws. The last 2-3. But he'll get there. But....this is what me and LA talked about in the prediction thread....his proneness to hero ball driving up his INTs more than other rookie QBs

They were absurd throws. The last 2-3. But he'll get there. But....this is what me and LA talked about in the prediction thread....his proneness to hero ball driving up his INTs more than other rookie QBs

I envisioned LaFluer reining him in and playing a more controlled passing game, you two look right so far.

At least most of the team showed up today. Obviously Zach didn't show up but it was a case of letting the first couple of INT's (both weren't awful) get to him and then it spiralled out from there.

Would love a win in September for once but yeah...

I saw a video of a basketball play, where the guy with the ball goes up to dunk wearing say number 23, and then after he dunks it, he's wearing say 44, like a matrix glitch. Was on youtube, dunno where to find it now.

Also, same video, there was a football play, maybe the Derrick Henry stiff-arm on Norman, where Norman is wearing say number 23 before he gets stiff-armed, and then after he gets stiff-armed and spun around, suddenly he's wearing say 36. Glitch in the matrix.

Haha should've read the next post, great minds 😜

Haha should've read the next post, great minds 😜
Theres a lot of really convincing "glitch in the matrix" videos in youtube, unexplainable, you can see it happen, and theres probably no way to debunk it. Cars that vanish, cars that go thru solid objects, a boy looking in the mirror where the mirror image doesnt match, etc

Robert Saleh: I know Zach Wilson is going to get better from Patriots loss

Posted by Josh Alper on September 21, 2021, 7:00 AM EDT

Jets quarterback Zach Wilson threw four interceptions against the Patriots in Sunday’s 25-6 loss and said after the game that he has to find ways to “keep learning and getting better” because there are going to be days like that in the NFL.

Wilson’s head coach believes that will happen. Robert Saleh said at a Monday press conference that he’s not concerned about Wilson putting the bad day behind him and continuing to grow as a quarterback.
“I talked to him real quick, I’m going to talk to him again after these meetings,” Saleh said. “It was real quick. He’s such a resilient young man, he could probably recite every single play that happened and he’s going to want to talk about it and go through it and learn from it. I know he’s going to get better from this. He’s in a good place.”

Saleh said that the coaching staff is working with Wilson to make him realize that playing the position is “not about being electric,” but to “stay within yourself” in order to keep the team in advantageous situations. If that happens, Saleh believes other teams will “panic” and open the door to the kind of big plays Wilson tried to force against New England. A Week Three trip to Denver will provide the next chance to check in on the learning process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ******* cursed crappy football team.

The depressing thing that this is still better than the first 3 weeks last season.

* me

The coach needs to have a word with these blokes.

Everyone needs to be on the same team or it's another lost season.

You rarely/if ever see finger pointing like this , the honeymoon period for this coaching staff is well and truly over. Stuff like this being said signals red alert imo.

Strong organisations/coaching staffs would discipline players for throwing teammates under the bus like that. Time for Saleh to stop being a players coach and right the ship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back