Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

This all reminds me of the time Costanza was trying to get fired from the Yankees so he could work for the Mets.

Adams is trying really hard to get traded, needs to pick it up a notch ......start doing burnouts in the parking lot towing a world series trophy on megaphone yelling profanities at ownership

Last edited:
The bloke who made that video puts out some of the best Jets content on YouTube, should have a shitload more subscribers. Gets his point across really calmly and clearly. Makes some really good points in that vid.

The psychological break down of Adams in the above video is amazing, he truly is nothing but a try hard, zero originality. Must watch.

He's changed from a humble kid to an egotistical nightmare in the space of three years, hearing the interview of him when first got drafted is a massive laugh. Unrecognisable.

Jets coach Adam Gase said the team's rash of receiver injuries hasn't affected QB Sam Darnold and has been "good for his brain."
The "variety" of wideout groupings and the "adjustments" Darnold has had to make during August practices is actually good for the Jets' franchise quarterback, Gase insists. Chris Herndon and Jamison Crowder would continue to be prime targets for Darnold, Gase said, adding that Darnold would continue to look for those two pass catchers "when it's crunch time." Breshad Perriman remains out of practice with a knee injury, and rookie WR Denzel Mims has missed two weeks of practice with a hurt hamstring. We're not sure about how the team's receiver injury woes will affect Darnold's brain health, but we do know Crowder and Herndon are in line from a boatload of early-season targets.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Ralph Vacchiano on Twitter
Aug 29, 2020, 1:27 PM ET

Bell now out with a hamstring, unbelievable how many soft tissue injuries you guys have.

Crowder balled out. That's all I've got.

Offense completely unispiring under Gase just like last year. When players go down it's almost as though he concedes, would be hard to watch as a jets fan. The lack of creativity drives me nuts.

This team is an absolute dumpster fire. At least in previous years we've been good on D but with Adams gone and Moseley opting out we can't even hang onto that.

I feel sorry for Darnold, he should get out now and go to a decent team while he's still young otherwise he'll see his career go down the tube. He was poor yesterday but it's so hard to judge him with the pitiful O-line and receiver corps we have

This team is an absolute dumpster fire. At least in previous years we've been good on D but with Adams gone and Moseley opting out we can't even hang onto that.

I feel sorry for Darnold, he should get out now and go to a decent team while he's still young otherwise he'll see his career go down the tube. He was poor yesterday but it's so hard to judge him with the pitiful O-line and receiver corps we have

I think Darnold has been ruined already. That was just as bad as the seeing ghosts game. Missing throws everywhere, how do you have a delay of game on the first play of the game?

He's been mind ****ed by Gase. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't surprise me if the Jets drafted a QB next year in a stacked class if they continue to play like that. Plenty of picks to use via the Adams trade.

Last edited:
new gm maybe but definitely a new hc, i can see us drafting trevor lawrence and rebooting hope

I think Douglas deserves a chance to rebuild the team. He's had one off-season really, remember he came in AFTER the 2019 draft.

Gase should definitely be gone sooner rather than later.

I think Darnold has been ruined already. That was just as bad as the seeing ghosts game. Missing throws everywhere, how do you have a delay of game on the first play of the game?

He's been mind f’ed by Gase. :(

That delay of game just had me laughing. I mean, there's no crowd either...

To be fair he was flushed out of the pocket almost instantly on every snap and had receivers who gave him nothing. It's difficult to judge him for mine.

That delay of game just had me laughing. I mean, there's no crowd either...

To be fair he was flushed out of the pocket almost instantly on every snap and had receivers who gave him nothing. It's difficult to judge him for mine.

Had a good pocket an just flat out missed Crowder on the out route. on the first drive, was air mailing passes on the third drive.

Jets went 3 and out on their first three drives, that's hard to do when you're basically using scripted plays that you've worked on.

Gase is a disgrace no doubt, absolutely clueless when it comes to how to use Bell or any running back for that matter. Makes it so easy for opposing defences.

Gase isn’t chalking up the Jets’ porous offensive performance to any sort of error on his end, though.

“With what [Buffalo] was calling defensively? No,” Gase said Monday when asked if there was anything he would have done differently.

😂

What a w***er

Gase isn’t chalking up the Jets’ porous offensive performance to any sort of error on his end, though.

“With what [Buffalo] was calling defensively? No,” Gase said Monday when asked if there was anything he would have done differently.

😂

What a w***er

He should never have made it past the interview stage if he was pinging like he was at his first press conference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back