Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks half decent all of sudden. Quinnen will be a star like I said I reckon in the 4-3.

Mosley back helps.

Still need to upgrade corner much like my own team.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Joe Douglas is a wizard. Set the Jets up for success big time.

Oh man just saw this Darnold trade - feel for you big time. Was really hoping Deshaun would go to the Panthers so I could get stuck into them as my 2nd team - now.......

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Oh man just saw this Darnold trade - feel for you big time. Was really hoping Deshaun would go to the Panthers so I could get stuck into them as my 2nd team - now.......

OK just saw and read upon on the Watson allegations. Yikes! Obviously posted the above before I knew anything about it :oops:

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

-----
Denny Lafleur, their dad, and former CMU head coach believes Mike has a greater football mind than Matt does. Matt tried prying his little brother away from Shanahan when he was hired for GB but the 49ers blocked it. Source: Coach D.
-----
I find it concerning that they talk about scheme, without even seeing the players learn and execute it yet... You better be willing to adapt based on personnel in this league, or you are ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Joe Douglas as a GM, he gets it, what a difference between him and MacCaggnan. Spending heavily in the draft and free agency on the oline. Jets gonna be great.

Get Owusu-Koramoah in round 2 and you could have Salah's next Fred Warner.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Crowder after drafting Moore, could see him up for trade. Both guys best out of the slot.

So we went Offense early and Defense late, interesting

QB, G, WR, RB
S, CB, CB, S, CB, DT

Smart.

Salah will back himself into to scheme up a defense with what he has to work with, get Wilson help early.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carter (the rb) was a nice piece to add to the rotation.

I know nothing about college players so wouldn't have a clue but looking at the pieces I like the way they've built. If one of the S and one of the CBs can become starters that will be a great outcome.

I know nothing about college players so wouldn't have a clue but looking at the pieces I like the way they've built. If one of the S and one of the CBs can become starters that will be a great outcome.

I think you're pretty set at safety aren't you? I like all of Maye, Joyner and Davis. Always good to add depth tho.

Back