Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Rontez Miles is suing the NFL over an injury he suffered in a 2017 pre-season game when an opposition lineman broke the orbital bone in his right eye in two place. Miles claims that he suffers from alopecia areata and requires the use of a visor on his helmet in order to reduce the effects of ocular photesensitivity which the autoimmune skin disorder can cause, according to Miles' lawsuit.

Miles claims that a referee demanded that Miles remove the visor from his helmet, notwithstanding Miles had had permission from the Jets to wear the helmet during games on medical grounds. Miles claims that the NFL (through the referee) was negligent in requiring him to remove the visor as, because of the disorder of which the NFL was aware, he was unable to see the lineman lunge at him and therefore was unable to take evasive action. The broken bones caused him to undergo surgery, miss several games and experience severe pain, according to the lawsuit.

Miles alleges that the NFL breached the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination and the American Disabilities Act.

I'm not necessarily a Gase fan but it's impossible to judge him so far. The seasons been a dumpster fire since half time of week 1. Darnold played sick week 1, our O-line is swiss cheese, we don't have too many offensive weapons and even on defense we've been giving our offense s**thouse field position. Plus we're on our 3rd string QB and our backup wasn't even that good.

Can't believe I've been following this side for 9 seasons and haven't made playoffs once! Combined with Melbourne's one finals appearance in 2018 it's a horrific strike rate
Gase is a walking dumpster fire that lucked into Payton Manning. The hire was unbelievable stupid.

The hilarious thing is - we already knew and discussed all this when Miami hired him.

Am ready to talk up any "fire Gase" campaign, was an absurdly poor showing by the offense yesterday. To not have Falk practice with the first team before Friday is one of the dumbest things on the history of the planet. And some of the playcalling....

Not all his fault given how bad our O-lIne (if we aren't using a 1st round pick on an O-Linesman this year, the Jets should be kicked out of the league) but why the f*** did we hire this guy?

Gregg Williams has done an outstanding job with what he has to work with. Happy you guys got a win, believe it or not I actually really like the Jets, just hate the HC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Refs tried their best to screw us (was waiting for a call on the 2 point conversion) but man did Darnold look good, when you make that trash of an o-line look ok then you know he is good

So can we just ban Jets vs. Pats games in primetime. I just can't take this sh** anymore.

Darnold has been pathetic and that's including the O-line that try to run away from the defensive linesman

So can we just ban Jets vs. Pats games in primetime. I just can't take this sh** anymore.

Darnold has been pathetic and that's including the O-line that try to run away from the defensive linesman

Gase is in over his head and should be fired. Calls for Darnold to throw deep and hold on to the ball while the offensive line can't block a nose bleed. Darnold was seeing ghosts and had the patriots defence in his head all game.

I am not excusing his poor play, but Gase's gameplan was pathetic. No quick slants to receivers to defeat the blitz. Predictable play calling on first and second down.

I would fire Gase, make Williams interim head coach and look for someone other than Peyton Manning's drinking buddy as our new head coach in the off season.

Gase is in over his head and should be fired. Calls for Darnold to throw deep and hold on to the ball while the offensive line can't block a nose bleed. Darnold was seeing ghosts and had the patriots defence in his head all game.

I am not excusing his poor play, but Gase's gameplan was pathetic. No quick slants to receivers to defeat the blitz. Predictable play calling on first and second down.

I would fire Gase, make Williams interim head coach and look for someone other than Peyton Manning's drinking buddy as our new head coach in the off season.

Can't disagree with all that especially the fire Gase part....

But Darnold made some of horrific decisions today. Not saying the loss is on him at all but some of those throws were downright dumb.

This has been the most depressing season I can remember and there have been some bad ones this decade.

We traded Leo Williams to the giants for a 2020 3rd and 2021 5th.

S***bowl vs. Miami next week might my last full game this season (more for the laughs) otherwise I might just stick to condensed games ...

O-Line again may as well not been there. Darnold might be dead by the time this season is over.

This has been the most depressing season I can remember and there have been some bad ones this decade.

We traded Leo Williams to the giants for a 2020 3rd and 2021 5th.

S***bowl vs. Miami next week might my last full game this season (more for the laughs) otherwise I might just stick to condensed games ...

O-Line again may as well not been there. Darnold might be dead by the time this season is over.
Williams has stunk it up, doesn’t want to be there and will be a FA next year. Good trade imo

jesus christ....

---------

Jets SS Jamal Adams says he did not request a trade, and that GM Joe Douglas "went behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here!"
Adams' tweet came minutes after Douglas said the exact opposite at a press conference. "Again, I just want to reiterate, we were not shopping any of those players we were talking about today," were Douglas' words. "He wears the ‘C’ patch for a reason. He’s an absolute warrior. He’s the heartbeat of the defense." To say there is a disconnect between team and player would be an understatement. Adams figures to be as good as gone (via trade) in the offseason.
SOURCE: Jamal Adams on Twitter
Oct 29, 2019, 5:55 PM ET

I rarely post in here because I'm not a hardcore fan but I try to watch most games. In the UK they're on at a better time.. but jesus it's bad. Just year after year of waste. We're the Gold Coast of the NFL - we get talent in but they want to leave because we constantly suck. Hiring Gase and his mate was absolutely stupid. We gave Douglas 6 years as well...

There was a good vid made by a Jets fan the other day asking how is it possible that they were the third worst team in the NFL in 2018, went out and spent s**t tones of money in the offseason and are actually worse in 2019 than they were in 2018?

It's mind boggling.

A Jeremy Bates lead offense looked better with far less talent to work with.

Unbelievable.

jesus christ....

---------

Jets SS Jamal Adams says he did not request a trade, and that GM Joe Douglas "went behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here!"
Adams' tweet came minutes after Douglas said the exact opposite at a press conference. "Again, I just want to reiterate, we were not shopping any of those players we were talking about today," were Douglas' words. "He wears the ‘C’ patch for a reason. He’s an absolute warrior. He’s the heartbeat of the defense." To say there is a disconnect between team and player would be an understatement. Adams figures to be as good as gone (via trade) in the offseason.
SOURCE: Jamal Adams on Twitter
Oct 29, 2019, 5:55 PM ET

What a dumpster 🔥

Go out of your way to upset you best player. Smh. ******* morons.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back