New Zealand summer of cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Would never know his finger is in such bad shape. Great knock in the circumstances and supported by the ever present du Plessis!

They are actually missing at the moment a real Paul Harris, no-runs-but-I'll-block-all-day type at the moment.

Philander is good enough to average high 20s, Maharaj is virtually an all rounder domestically and Rabada clearly has a ton of strokemaking talent. But because of their willingness to play shots it usually leaves de kock without a lot of time to construct an innings. Luckily for them he is unselfish enough to keep playing his natural game even in sight of landmarks and you get the distinct impression that if he really wanted, both his 90s this series could have been hundreds if he wasn't committed to keeping things going.

They are actually missing at the moment a real Paul Harris, no-runs-but-I'll-block-all-day type at the moment.

Philander is good enough to average high 20s, Maharaj is virtually an all rounder domestically and Rabada clearly has a ton of strokemaking talent. But because of their willingness to play shots it usually leaves de kock without a lot of time to construct an innings. Luckily for them he is unselfish enough to keep playing his natural game even in sight of landmarks and you get the distinct impression that if he really wanted, both his 90s this series could have been hundreds if he wasn't committed to keeping things going.
I remember Paul Harris scoring 9 off about 70 balls once in a partnership with some batsman who made a century.

Williamson with another century, his 17th, which brings him level with Martin Crowe. What a star.

Kiwis 1/241 in response to 314. If they can build a big lead from here, Saffers may be in trouble.

Williamson playing a gem of an innings here. Unfortunately weather forecast tomorrow not looking the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their recent results are anything but poor. I do think NZ merit a share of this series, though.

If SA hold on for the draw they take the 2nd spot in the rankings.
Where do NZ go if they win tomorrow? Afterall, it's been a while since they've not lost a series to SA, so surely it would be a nice boost for them ranking wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back