New Zealand summer of cricket

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They do go down the whole blokey banter route somewhat, but I reckon they pull it off better than 9 as they are more relatable / down to earth.

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They do go down the whole blokey banter route somewhat, but I reckon they pull it off better than 9 as they are more relatable / down to earth.

yep I agree
They are bias to some degree.. but at least they aren't doing the total orgasm each time an Australian takes a wicket etc

Misbah is out for the 2nd test. Father in law passed away. So Azhar Ali will captain the 2nd test.

Also copped one match for slow over rates. Would've got less for ball tampering...

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
Also copped one match for slow over rates. Would've got less for ball tampering...

ICC makes no sense. But at least Misbah will be free to play in Brisbane.

Ok, we are away

Latham gone in the first over after Raval was put down at first slip 3rd ball!

5/1

Changes
Boult and Astle go out for NZ, replaced by Santner and Henry

Pakistan bring Mohammad Rizwan in for Misbah, and Imran Khan and Wahab Riaz replace Rahat Ali and Yasir Shah on the bowling side

Looked like he smashed it off inside edge to me.

I saw all elbow. Why are they still bothering with Hot Spot if it's that ineffectual?

I saw all elbow. Why are they still bothering with Hot Spot if it's that ineffectual?
You can see the deviation from the bat if you watch it again My fellow Bloodhound gang aficionado.

As for hotspot, its tough with those ones to see it.

You can see the deviation from the bat if you watch it again My fellow Bloodhound gang aficionado.

As for hotspot, its tough with those ones to see it.

But it's Kane :(

Also, fishing for botes? :p

Not sure about that bro, he deserves to be rated as one of the best batsmen in the world.

Yeah. Post didn't deserve recognition :$

Southee just had a ball go off his armguard and nearly clear the rope

Whilst it was given runs, I was curious as to whether there's ever been an instance of 6 leg byes...

Edit: Nope. A six may only be scored off the bat

Last edited:
Back