Test New Zealand Tour of Bangladesh (2 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's fair enough. I mainly read the NZ focused threads on the Cricket board, just noticed you aren't slow with the negative comments.

Each to their own though. I understand how the "nice guy" stuff must grate, especially as NZ and Aus are often compared given how similar our countries are (at least to others). FWIW I'm not a fan of McCullum and his reputation.
It is funny that McCullum is the one who for so long was especially synonymous with that nice guy reputation given he pretty much became the captain by stabbing Ross Taylor in the back (at least from what I know of what went down).

It is funny that McCullum is the one who for so long was especially synonymous with that nice guy reputation given he pretty much became the captain by stabbing Ross Taylor in the back (at least from what I know of what went down).
Yep, lots of revisionism went on with McCullum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't give us much chance now with Williamson gone.

We might still be a chance if Conway can play the sheet anchor role and get a ton but he is struggling for form.
Looking more like one of those 4th innings collaspes by an away team in the Sub Continent & quite possibly over today.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't see him being dropped when is our vice captain and Nicholls has just put his hand up to be dropped before him with an awful shot.
It was long time ago and he's been awful for quite some time now but Nicholls did get 200* in his last Test.

Looking more like one of those 4th innings collaspes by an away team in the Sub Continent & quite possibly over today.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks like we are trying the Aussies sub continent tactic of trying to sweep or reverse sweep which isn't helping.

Mitchell looks a lot better when he hits straight against the spinners rather than sweeping or reverse sweeping.

That sweeping tactic can be OK in ODIs but not so much in the 4th innings of a test match.

And T Sports.

There are two live streams going at the moment

The streams on youtube are better than the streams on Kayo, no buffering like you can get on Kayo.

A pity all the overseas test series aren't streamed on youtube, I think it's only Bangladesh and the West Indies that stream tests on youtube.

I think it's only Bangladesh and the West Indies that stream tests on youtube.
This is correct, otherwise I Kayo has the majority of the rest of them.Each of the English domestic teams have their games on their YouTube channel as well if that's of interest And they've put a little more effort to show Indian international games which is a bonus.
Really hope Kayo have the Indian tour of South Africa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back