New Zealand vs Australia 2nd.Test,Feb.20-24,2016 at Christchurch

Remove this Banner Ad

UpdateA1

Senior List
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
peter siddle is out of 2nd test while Bracewell is doubtful For test.Big time for BMac as he is retired after the game

What a player!

I think Australia will includes Pattison for test xl. But I would like Chadd Sayers in place of Bird.newzeland must need to win game to level series.

New Zealand vs Australia, 2nd Test - Live Cricket Score, Commentary
Series: Australia tour of New Zealand, 2016 Venue: Hagley Oval, Christchurch Date & Time: Feb 20-24, 09:30 AM LOCAL

NZ vs Aus, 2nd Test, Australia tour of New Zealand, 2016
Venue
Hagley Oval, Christchurch
NEWZELAND TEAM

Brendon McCullum, Tim Southee, Luke Ronchi, Martin Guptill, BJ Watling, Neil Wagner, Kane Williamson, Doug Bracewell, Trent Boult, Tom Latham, Corey Anderson, Matt Henry, Mark Craig, Mitchell Santner, Henry Nicholls

AUSTRALIAN TEAM

Shaun Marsh, Adam Voges, Peter Siddle, David Warner, Steven Smith, James Pattinson, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood, Usman Khawaja, Peter Nevill, Nathan Lyon, Chadd Sayers, Joe Burns, Jackson Bird

Last edited by a moderator:

Siddle ruled out. Pattinson in. Only question is if Bird gets dropped for Sayers. I'm neither here nor there really, Bird didnt do a heck of a lot wrong just didnt take wickets.

I liked the look of Sayers in the shield match Vs Tassie & in the BBL. It wouldnt do any harm to give him a go in those conditions. However I think the loss of Siddle will limit the selectors desire for any more changes at this stage.

About time we had a new nation in test cricket. Cant wait to see what Newzeland bring to the table.

Siddle ruled out. Pattinson in. Only question is if Bird gets dropped for Sayers. I'm neither here nor there really, Bird didnt do a heck of a lot wrong just didnt take wickets.

As long as whoever is picked is ready to bowl a lot of overs if Pattinson injures himself again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as whoever is picked is ready to bowl a lot of overs if Pattinson injures himself again.

I really hope Pattinson gets his body right. he could become a great bowler if he remains fit.

Hard to see Bird getting back in again if he is dropped for the second test but would like to see him get the chance to prove himself in the this match. On the other hand would like to see how Sayers goes so wouldn't be the end of the world if Patto is ruled out.

That's the worry with Pattinson, I am a big fan but he seems to hurt himself getting out of bed. Live to see Starc, Pattinson and Hazelwood a bowling trio

Remove this Banner Ad

Back