Other Teams
Celtics Saints LSU Chelsea RedSox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been reading a few posts on here for a while now, and thought I'd like to get involved.
GO NORTH!
Hi Boner69, welcome to Bigfooty friend.

Good to have you on board and I look forward to watching your eAFL posting career develop. It's not a bad website, don't mind some of the knucklehead regulars around here and you'll fit in alright.

Morganashlee, I'd like you to take this young fella under your wing and show him the ropes so he doesn't make a flog of himself.

Morganashlee

Flogstradamus of the Year
Jun 30, 2013
The Superdome
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cubs Saints Celtics Chelsea Victory
Hi Boner69, welcome to Bigfooty friend.

Good to have you on board and I look forward to watching your eAFL posting career develop. It's not a bad website, don't mind some of the knucklehead regulars around here and you'll fit in alright.

Morganashlee, I'd like you to take this young fella under your wing and show him the ropes so he doesn't make a flog of himself.
Too late

Ilksy

Super Chief_
Oct 4, 2004
Centre Half Bench
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Victory, Pats, Celtics, Ricciardo
Hi NorthernLights,

I was sad to see Sam Durdin get suspended for a week after a fair hit on Gary Rohan.

I hope you’re enjoying your time on BigFooty and nobody is being mean to you. A known Richmond rabble rouser was recently banned so you should feel safer visiting this site.

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
NorthernLights I'd like to check in with you and hear how you're finding your Bigfooty experience thus far. Has it lived up to your expectations? Are you satisfied with how your career as a Bigfooty poster is progressing?

I note a rather mundane like:ratio; I hope you haven't become a Tier 5 s*** truck of a poster friend with an atrocious ratio like a go you pups or charcoalchicken or HumanMeatball

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Bit harsh on old Mashball, Porkies.

He's nearly a 2 to 1 poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom