List Mgmt. Newborn joey

Congrats nate. My first is due in 4 weeks. May I ask where you got this North onesie from?
I got a grow suit from the roo shop. Wasn't quite for a newborn but my 4 month old has been in it for a while and has almost grown out of it.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I've got a six week old that has slept half an hour since 2pm.

GIVE ADVICE NOW.

Have you tried stroking their spine?

Lay them flat on your upturned forearm so your hand is holding their chest and supporting their head and they have one leg on each side of your upper arm and stroke their spine. Whatever way works but probably from base of spine to top of the head is preferable.

It works sometimes with some kids and if it starts working it seems to work more often than not afterwards.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Have you tried stroking their spine?

Lay them flat on your upturned forearm so your hand is holding their chest and supporting their head and they have one leg on each side of your upper arm and stroke their spine. Whatever way works but probably from base of spine to top of the head is preferable.

It works sometimes with some kids and if it starts working it seems to work more often than not afterwards.

Ha, yeah... reckon I've stroked every bone in his body individually. He does like that one though. He's bang in the middle of a growth spurt so I was kind of hoping somebody would tell me it's not too crazy to give him wine.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ha, yeah... reckon I've stroked every bone in his body individually. He does like that one though. He's bang in the middle of a growth spurt so I was kind of hoping somebody would tell me it's not too crazy to give him wine.
LVRv.gif

A few hours ago MrsN7 and I welcomed our first joey. Little bugger has a good set of lungs and very long limbs.

After I got shat and pissed on twice, his first outfit was a NM onesie.

So yeah, here we are adding to the breeding crew, to misquote H2H.
Congratulations mate, welcome to the best time of your life. Hope that your new best little mate and the lovely MrsN7 are going well. Had a laugh at you being shat on, and not for just the obvious. My little mate had no nerve endings in his bowel, so he didn't know he had to, but I digress. Congratulations once again. There are longer serving and more qualified dads in here than me, but you are about to experience an entirely wonderful new world.

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is hard to hey in to the habit of at first!!!
It’s hard until the movie’s over, you’ve had 2 or 3 glasses of wine, you hit the sack at 11pm, close your eyes, a few minutes later you’re about to drift into a deep slumber, then:
WAAAAHHHH etc
Going to bed early becomes easy after that!

Back