NewEra AFL hats coming soon - thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

The stores selling the hats don't get charged $25 per hat in shipping. Someone in the middle is taking a huge profit and we have to pay double at retail.
Add on that we typically pay more for a lot of things and our wages are higher and you have your answer.

The stores selling the hats don't get charged $25 per hat in shipping. Someone in the middle is taking a huge profit and we have to pay double at retail.
I mean the US stores charge $25 in shipping it here, so $60 here is the same as what we'd pay online.

Don't get me wrong, its still pure utter bullshit

I mean the US stores charge $25 in shipping it here, so $60 here is the same as what we'd pay online.

Don't get me wrong, its still pure utter bullshit
Bullshit until you get into the average wage comparisons and all that type of stuff... However that's a bit of a derail for another thread.

Why do they remind me of this?
th_kepi.jpg

Now I'll be able to identify the hipster douchebags by their bush-league snapback on their head, rather than the vans and knee high socks they're wearing. Kids these days dress like grandparents.

tumblr_m7z9atQEyU1rxq4wco1_500.jpg

#swag
#yolo

There will be heaps of cool limited custom ones designed by clubs (for feedback from some of their players that are big into New Era) and Kickz101 Melb & Perth stores will also have some other really cool designs and concepts (esp. for the cheer squads).

This sounds great.

Will be poping into Kicks tomorrow to check out the full range

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a Swans one at the Grand Final. Think I will buy it just because I saw it at the grand final. Don't think I would ever wear it out in public for fear of being bashed though... dilemmas.

Bloody American culture ruining the proud Australian tradition of wearing baseball caps.

Those PAFC ones and the Richmond 'R' ones look sweet.

I like North Melbourne's blue in that style but I think they should go monogram.

Gotta love all the people on here hating these. If you dont like them, dont buy them. Pretty simple concept eh?

Fact is they are going to sell and they are going to sell big. Get over it. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back