Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to turn threads into bigotted rants is not the way to behave on BigFooty.
New crime gang in sydney has formed and they call themselves the Afghan Murderers, isnt it nice to see the benefits our society reap from providing refuge to these charming gentleman. Im sure we wont be hearing much from SHY,Ian Rintoul and Julian Anussnide about this . Strange how they go quiet but can be very loud at other times.

New crime gang in sydney has formed and they call themselves the Afghan Murderers, isnt it nice to see the benefits our society reap from providing refuge to these charming gentleman. Im sure we wont be hearing much from SHY,Ian Rintoul and Julian Anussnide about this . Strange how they go quiet but can be very loud at other times.
You're not turning this thread into one of your shitty anti-everything-not-white threads.

Piss off to Stormfront.

(PS: Everybody drink.)

Last edited:

Interesting that the age-old custom of infanticide was so prevalent in the aborigine community that they had to be bribed with free houses not to do it. Yet all we hear about is how evil white people stole a generation.
But where did you read this?
I understood the infanticide was a response to droughts-that indigenous had to sacrifice some in order for others to live. They couldn't keep everyone alive, so made the decision to keep some rather than lose everyone.

But where did you read this?
I understood the infanticide was a response to droughts-that indigenous had to sacrifice some in order for others to live. They couldn't keep everyone alive, so made the decision to keep some rather than lose everyone.

Originally the subject was a thread of it's own started by kfc1. But over rigid application of the rules led to it being merged into this generic thread where hardly anyone reads it and it's confusing because there are multiple subjects being discussed in one thread.

Something interesting I came across:

The Daily News (Perth, WA : 1882 - 1950), Thursday 11 March 1937, page 2
article85590904-3-001.jpg

Interesting that the age-old custom of infanticide was so prevalent in the aborigine community that they had to be bribed with free houses not to do it. Yet all we hear about is how evil white people stole a generation.
You should write for Murdoch. You've managed to cover in a couple of sentences what his writers take paragraphs.

It's more likely such stories were attributed to aboriginal people rather than being told by aboriginal people.

In early colonial times (and even possibly earlier) , children of indigenous peoples were often killed due to them being of mixed blood (i.e. from outside the tribe). Not an uncommon phenomenon in various cultures around the world. Neither too is the demonisation of those cultures based on such practices.

. Neither too is the demonisation of those cultures based on such practices.

These dickheads can't comprehend what the pill does, what it does to the womans body, how its caused millions of birth defects.

Then there's abortion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-28/baby-dies-after-car-crash-in-worsley/5990214

A four-week-old baby has died in a car crash in the South West town of Worsley, near Collie.

Police said they were investigating whether the child was appropriately restrained.

The baby, its 24-year-old mother and the 31-year-old driver were travelling along River Road at about 7:30 pm on Saturday when the car left the road and hit a tree.

Police said the accident happened about two kilometres from the Honeymoon Pool campsite.

A police spokesman said when officers arrived there was no-one inside the vehicle.

He said people believed to be family or friends of the car occupants gave CPR to the baby until paramedics arrived.

The baby and its mother were taken to Bunbury Hospital, but the baby did not survive.

The baby's mother and the driver received minor injuries.

Both women are being interviewed by police to determine the circumstances surrounding the accident.

The accident follows another crash on Friday night in Cockburn, south of Perth, when six children suffered minor injuries after the car they were passengers in struck three stationary vehicles.

Police believe at least two of the children were not wearing seatbelts.

The Australia Medical Association's WA president Michael Gannon said the laws regarding child restraints were clear.

"Children under the age of seven have to be in a suitable child seat to make sure they're safe," he said.

"There's no reason for children to be in the front seat unless other children are already occupying the back seat.

"These are just simple measures we know save lives."

Very sad news, condolences to the family.

Apparently there is more to the story than we are led to believe, it is not confirmed yet whether the baby was unrestrained or not and there are some allegations that may bring empathy to the family's cause for example there is an allegation of the baby choking on its own vomit and the mother removing restraints as part of dealing with it. There might be more than that too.

I'm am going to wait for the full story to come out rather than stick the boots in to parents over the allegations presented by the media, which is what is currently happening on social media. There was a news report from channel nine which got slammed by quite a few on there because it wasn't confirmed whether or not the baby was restrained (https://www.facebook.com/9NewsPerth?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser)

SAD NEWS
A 4 week old baby, unrestrained in a vehicle, has died in a car accident overnight.

The 31yo female driver was traveling along a gravel road in Worsley, before losing control & crashing the vehicle.

Major crash is at the scene. Drugs & alcohol are not believed to be factors.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-28/baby-dies-after-car-crash-in-worsley/5990214

Very sad news, condolences to the family.

Apparently there is more to the story than we are led to believe, it is not confirmed yet whether the baby was unrestrained or not and there are some allegations that may bring empathy to the family's cause for example there is an allegation of the baby choking on its own vomit and the mother removing restraints as part of dealing with it. There might be more than that too.

I'm am going to wait for the full story to come out rather than stick the boots in to parents over the allegations presented by the media, which is what is currently happening on social media. There was a news report from channel nine which got slammed by quite a few on there because it wasn't confirmed whether or not the baby was restrained (https://www.facebook.com/9NewsPerth?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser)

Saw this.

Don't want to jump the gun either but if they were on a remote or bush track why not stop the car before attending to the child?

Saw this.

Don't want to jump the gun either but if they were on a remote or bush track why not stop the car before attending to the child?

quite puzzling

you would think if your child was choking that you would do more than reach back and unbuckle them

I guess what is done, is done.

Sad to read that another tourist has been gang raped in India.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30665581

Hang them high.
Unless they're volunteering, I can't understand why any young woman would go to India given that this has happened so many times before. I definitely feel sorry for her for what she's gone through but this s**t happens way too often, surely women should know the risks by now.

Last edited:
Unless they're volunteering, I can't understand why any young woman would go to India given that this has happened so many times before. I definitely feel sorry for her for what she's gone through but this s**t happens way too often, surely women should know the risks by now.

390px-India_Male_to_Female_Sex_Ratio_1941_1951_1961_1981_1991_2001_2011.png

Is it a simple matter of, if you can't get a women because of the male to female ratio and the fact they are in poverty and simply have nothing to loose?

The only solution to resolve the issue in the short term, unfortunately, is war.

In the mean time, I agree. Although this could happen anywhere, why would you seek out extra risk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back