Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank God for Hawaiian Senator Tulsi Gabbard.:thumbsu:

:)

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/politics/gabbard-trump-transition/

Washington (CNN)Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard met with President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team Monday.

LOL'. Think that you meant to say the 'RIGHT does ideology well, but real life hopelessly'.:(

Marge: I really think this is a bad idea.
Homer: Marge, I agree with you, in theory. In theory, communism works. In theory.

:)

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/politics/gabbard-trump-transition/

Washington (CNN)Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard met with President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team Monday.

Yes, I'm aware of that....She has expressly bucked her own party-line & gone rogue to do this.

Which is why I say....'Thank God for Tulsi Gabbard'.

And, while I'm at it: Cornel West, Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders, Julian Assange, Edward Snowden & Chelsea Manning.:thumbsu:

More whistle blowers please.....Lets blow the lid on these Disunited States to kingdom ******* come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Operation Darkroom: Western Police District since January 2016 investigated several major cases involving sexual abuse of children. The work has been organized in a project where employees over the last year rolled up several networks of people who have committed child abuse, both physical abuse and abuse over the internet. The project has so far identified 51 people involved in multiple networks with branches throughout the country, even internationally. A large number of photos, movies and chats were seized and are being examined. The total size so far is 150 terabytes of data, and is thus one of the largest ones in Norwegian history.

The Police Authority has during the investigation halted ongoing abuses, identified several victims and identified and registered more assailants.

The investigation shows that this kind of network of abusers often have their origin in the dark web, so it was natural to call the project Operation Darkroom. The dark web has been a place where predators are often able to share their interest in children - undisturbed. Much of Operation Darkroom's efforts have focused on just the dark web.

Coiling started with a review lodged on Crime Guard, Bergen police, autumn 2015. The case revolved around sex with a 14 year old girl and was sent to the Crime and moral section at Bergen police station. The seizure included imagery of atrocities against children, also showing a great deal of contact with others interested in child abuse. It is this material that forms the basis for Operation Darkroom.

The project has worked 25 people with interdisciplinary skills. Besides the investigation and prosecution lawyer from the Crime and moral section, NK chief investigator of surveillance and intelligence. The group comprises of experienced investigators from different sections at Bergen police station but also from different units in the police district. Special Investigators from computer crime, analysts and investigators with special expertise in personalized questioning is affiliated. The fact that the multidisciplinary expertise have been able to work closely together has given the police a solid professional for this type of case.

Cases that Western Police District now has explained is a serious and complex matter at one of the highest priority crime areas: violence and abuse against children. I myself on two occasions have been in Western Police District, and received a briefing on the case. "It was not difficult to agree with the chief that this matter should have top priority," said Police Director Odd Reidar Humlegård.

This is from the Norwegian Police.

https://www.politi.no/nyhet_16463.xhtml

Remove this Banner Ad

Back