Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a call to arms over the weekend that is, in any terms, truly frightening.

It came from a known Islamist who wants to raise an army to impose Sharia law here in Australia.

His message was met by cries of “Takbir... Allahu Akbar!” by his followers at Lakemba in Western Sydney.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/26035713/call-for-muslim-army-in-australia/#page1

Hahaha ..... the religion of peace. Where is Malifice when I need him.

It's a good explanation of what is meant by the term 'false-flag'....Which is currently a buzz-word in the media.
You can explain that in one sentence.

Doesn't need a basement nerd video to explain it.

You're looking at videos made by people with zero experience or knowledge.

It's a big echo chamber of dumb and ignorant, with people like Alex Jones making the most noise. It is embarrassing seeing adults post these things. It also stops people posting real links and news.

You can explain that in one sentence.

Doesn't need a basement nerd video to explain it.

You're looking at videos made by people with zero experience or knowledge.

It's a big echo chamber of dumb and ignorant, with people like Alex Jones making the most noise. It is embarrassing seeing adults post these things. It also stops people posting real links and news.

I'm no fan of Alex Jones or his red-necked info wars crew.

FYI....I am a Bernie Sanders fan....That should be obvious ffs.

Last edited:
http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/...al-forces-this-morning-in-east-aleppo-bunker/

SAA-Liberate-Aleppo-Vanessa-Beeley-2106-Copyright.png

Russian ambassador assassinated in Turkey.

Does this have an Archduke Ferdinand feel to it?

A truck has run off the road in Germany hitting a Christmas market. Fatalities reported. Feared to be a terrorist attack.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russian ambassador assassinated in Turkey.

Does this have an Archduke Ferdinand feel to it?

A truck has run off the road in Germany hitting a Christmas market. Fatalities reported. Feared to be a terrorist attack.

What a shock to wake up and read of another truck attack. Probably another of Merkel's recent arrivals. That Russian assassination is crazy - be interesting to see how that plays out. Article I read doesn't say if the policeman who did it was taken alive or not.

What a shock to wake up and read of another truck attack. Probably another of Merkel's recent arrivals. That Russian assassination is crazy - be interesting to see how that plays out. Article I read doesn't say if the policeman who did it was taken alive or not.
The terrorist was neutralised in a shootout.

You think Islamism will end with IS? It'll go on forever, unless Islam itself is wiped out. Hence keeping it "out there" by ending Muslim immigration is a very sensible policy.
You realise that this reaction is exactly what IS are looking for. Youre playing into their hands mate, they want people to hate all Muslims.

You realise that this reaction is exactly what IS are looking for. Youre playing into their hands mate, they want people to hate all Muslims.

Don't see the point in feeding the crocodile in the hope that it eats us last. Reckon it's inevitable that we will be at war with Islam at some point, whether officially or in a perpetual, worldwide terrorist/guerrilla-type scenario.

That doesn't mean I hate Muslims just because they're Muslims. But I do believe many are susceptible to supporting terrorism, even if tacitly.

Don't see the point in feeding the crocodile in the hope that it eats us last. Reckon it's inevitable that we will be at war with Islam at some point, whether officially or in an perpetual, worldwide terrorist/guerrilla scenario.

That doesn't mean I hate Muslims just because they're Muslims. But I do believe many are susceptible to supporting terrorism, even if tacitly.
A better way to describe what you said earlier is that you can hate Christianity without necessarily hating Christians. Ergo, you can feel the same about Islam without hating Muslims.

A better way to describe what you said earlier is that you can hate Christianity without necessarily hating Christians. Ergo, you can feel the same about Islam without hating Muslims.

I don't even hate Islam as practised by vast numbers. I just don't trust its volatility or the hold it has over its adherents.

b3990057e60a0b6e086ab644a52a3f94

"We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad."

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back