Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

You think Islamism will end with IS? It'll go on forever, unless Islam itself is wiped out. Hence keeping it "out there" by ending Muslim immigration is a very sensible policy.
Islamism? Do I think Islam will end with IS? Errr no. Why would I? Islam has been around for thousands of years.

Do I think terrorism will end?

Probably not either. There will always be people who think/are oppressed that want to use violence against their perceived/real oppressors and their citizens. That's also been a historical truism since Adam was a boy as well.

I don't even hate Islam as practised by vast numbers. I just don't trust its volatility or the hold it has over its adherents.

b3990057e60a0b6e086ab644a52a3f94

"We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad."

So where's the blood?

What shooter hangs around to be identified & arrested?

Croc.

Female cyclist critical after random knifing by trio in North Melbourne
She was set upon by two males and a female of African appearance as she rode her bike along Harker St, North Melbourne, about 2.30am.

The random attack left the woman, 34, in a critical condition.

Emergency surgeons operated on her for more than seven hours.

The woman’s injuries were so horrific they shocked hardened police.
Time for lynching to make a comeback.

Based on my observations, I'd suggest certain Africans are wellover represented in criminal activity. The government needs to bring the hammer down hard.

There's going to be a backlash, you can tell by the vibe in comments you hear and read. People are asking WTF is happening to this country. There'll be a reprisal killing soon and the blood will be on Andrews' hands.

Based on my observations, I'd suggest certain Africans are well over represented in criminal activity. The government needs to bring the hammer down hard.
SUDANESE and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent Cronulla-style social unrest, police warn.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

It's not exactly a controversial opinion because it seems to be backed up by statistics.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

It's not exactly a controversial opinion because it seems to be backed up by statistics.

That article is a few years old and it has clearly got a lot worse. I know two people directly impacted in the past year - one mugged at a train station, the other was driving his family home in his Mercedes and was followed. Pulled into his house and was forced to hand over the keys in front of his daughter and wife at gunpoint.

That article is a few years old and it has clearly got a lot worse. I know two people directly impacted in the past year - one mugged at a train station, the other was driving his family home in his Mercedes and was followed. Pulled into his house and was forced to hand over the keys in front of his daughter and wife at gunpoint.
It's exceedingly difficult to find proper statistics, but the common consensus is that it's gotten worse, so I concur.

In Fairfield I've had no trouble at all, so it's pretty unknown for me still. My Samoan mate from Werribee said that he was part of a 40 v 40 Samoan and Sudanese fight though.
Parallels with what's going on in Germany. Just extrapolate carjackings & home invasions -> rape & murder. But we mustn't have a public discussion, that would be racist...
To ignore such discourse is to give people further freedom to do as they please. This type of sycophantic sympathy to avoid the cries of bigotry are inexcusable and for the feeble minded. I know that when I've spoken about it with people I stand behind the statistics and refuse to be labelled a racist and the accuser tends to retract their weak statements pretty quickly. There's a difference between stereotyping and pointing out an obvious issue in a community. A lot of people can't intuit which is which.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm convinced it's pathological. After the recent rape and murder of this German girl by a refugee, they say her family actually took up a collection of funds to support refugees at her funeral.
I'm pretty convinced it's related to peoples' obsession with seeming moral, rather than being moral. As far as I'm concerned, there should be one law that's binding on all Australian citizens irrespective of culture, gender etc. Unfortunately, that's not the case:
Australia
R v. Dincer, (1983) I V.R. 461 - In this case an Australian Justice reduced a Turkish Muslim immigrant’s charge from murder to manslaughter. The homicide was triggered by the father learning of his daughter’s alleged extramarital conduct. The judge concluded that because of his cultural differences, the tradition of honor killing in his culture, a defense of provocation was allowed.

It may seem harsh, but perhaps there needs to be some sort of conditional acceptance of refugees. Ie if found guilty of a violent crime, they face deportation regardless of circumstances. Perhaps people would learn to be more appreciative of that which they have been given.

Last edited:
It's the permanent WW2 guilt that's been ingrained in the majority of Germans that causes actions like this. They're taught to have no national pride, or love for their culture over others.

I read a study maybe 25 years ago that found a healthy percentage of Germans believed Hitler's defeat to be a negative development. No doubt there was a much higher level of patriotism among Australians at that time, too. Seems self-loathing has afflicted both countries recently.

I read a study maybe 25 years ago that found a healthy percentage of Germans believed Hitler's defeat to be a negative development. No doubt there was a much higher level of patriotism among Australians at that time, too. Seems self-loathing has afflicted both countries recently.
I think it's pretty obvious that contemporaneous identity politics dictates that we are supposed to bring everyone else up, while engaging in an unhealthy level of self loathing. Also, considering what the Soviets did following WWII and Germany becoming a divided nation, it's pretty unsurprising that Germans would dislike losing WWII.

I'm pretty convinced it's related to peoples' obsession with seeming moral, rather than being moral. As far as I'm concerned, there should be one law that's binding on all Australian citizens irrespective of culture, gender etc. Unfortunately, that's not the case:
Australia
R v. Dincer, (1983) I V.R. 461 - In this case an Australian Justice reduced a Turkish Muslim immigrant’s charge from murder to manslaughter. The homicide was triggered by the father learning of his daughter’s alleged extramarital conduct. The judge concluded that because of his cultural differences, the tradition of honor killing in his culture, a defense of provocation was allowed.

It may seem harsh, but perhaps there needs to be some sort of conditional acceptance of refugees. Ie if found guilty of a violent crime, they face deportation regardless of circumstances. Perhaps people would learn to be more appreciative of that which they have been given.

30 year old case.

Provocation is no longer a defence, far as I can recall. Except I think in Queensland where it is still used in the "gay panic" cases where a straight bloke beats up a gay guy for propositioning him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back