Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

It sounds stupid because white men don't belong to the same belief system as each other.

There also hasn't been a demand that every single person denounce any particular action, that's just hyperbole.

Why single out white men though? Could just as easily make the same example with black men, but perhaps you're not as comfortable doing that.

But white nationalists do.

Is it confirmed who did it? Everything I read states it was definitely muslims shouting allah akbah. Or it was definitely white nationalists.

Is it confirmed who did it? Everything I read states it was definitely muslims shouting allah akbah. Or it was definitely white nationalists.

Everything I read says that it was Bissonet, a white nationalist 4chan troll.

You present as someone who's pretty comfortable with Abbott's world view.

I didn't buy the 'Stop the Boats' narrative, it seemed too simplistic, but I have to give Abbott credit for stopping the drownings at sea, apparently.

He was right on mass immigration in Europe. I criticised his comments at the time, but my views later changed and it turned out that opening the borders was a disaster. This was after he was PM of course. Malcolm Turnbull has also pinpointed the open slather policy in Europe as a reason for their problems.

I don't agree with him on gay marriage although it's just an opinion and I don't like this idea that there is a correct view that he has to have. He believes that marriage is by definition between a man and a woman, so I suppose he's entitled to that.

Mass cuts on welfare seemed to be based on this idea that people on benefits are all lazy and could work if they wanted to. That was a fail.

The exorbitant Paid Parental Leave was pandering to women for political gain and nothing more. Feminists like Wilkinson and Warhaft fell for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only know of problems from that body building website that was in the news a few times.

No, the percentage is much lower than that, if we're talking Islamism and terrorism. That's without taking into account the high rates of homophobia, anti-semitism, etc, which could exclude one as a moderate. This was also a segregated mosque.
As in the misc? The one that Gable Tostee posted on? What about it?

Was this a fully auto AK? I have heard in Canada the media have a habit of calling every semi auto an AK

I guess we will see.

Don't know what glory the kid thought he would find by shooting up a bunch of defenseless, innocent people.

I also wonder if person who sold him the gun knew what he planned with it.

I guess we will see.

Don't know what glory the kid thought he would find by shooting up a bunch of defenseless, innocent people.

I also wonder if person who sold him the gun knew what he planned with it.

He is yet another social outcast who went down the mens rights/4chan/alt-right rabbit hole and ended up a little ball of hate.

They go after women and minorities because they know they are the easiest targets. They want to feel tough and respected.

He is yet another social outcast who went down the mens rights/4chan/alt-right rabbit hole and ended up a little ball of hate.

They go after women and minorities because they know they are the easiest targets. They want to feel tough and respected.
Yeah pretty similar to social outcasts who go down the path of following Islam.

It's the other radicalisation. The one nobody wants to talk about.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back