Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

What does that have to do with the physical impact?
That's the sort of question the MSM want you to ask (shill).

In b4 "but jet fuel..."

This building is solid concrete they said and the twin towers were mostly made from a steel structure ( Internal skeleton ) which we all know melts under intense heat.

I'm not trying to start a terrorism/Islam debate here, but no, that wasn't my first thought at all. But if people are looking over their shoulder at every incident for a terrorism reason, then maybe they are winning.

Well thanks for ruling out that possibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife's nan lives about 100 metres from grenfell tower in London. Fortunately she is OK, but it was bit frantic this morning because she lives in community housing and has moved around a bit lately so we weren't exactly sure where she is, just that she was nearby.
its amazing that building hasnt collapsed. Its also really unfortunate there is no rain in London today. How often do you see perfect blue skies, even in Summer?
Amazingly the weather here has been outstanding of late. A bit of rain last week, but aside from that it's been awesome weather since the start of May.

My wife's nan lives about 100 metres from grenfell tower in London. Fortunately she is OK, but it was bit frantic this morning because she lives in community housing and has moved around a bit lately so we weren't exactly sure where she is, just that she was nearby.

Amazingly the weather here has been amazing of late. A bit of rain last week, but aside from that it's been awesome weather since the start of May.
So how do we explain every single Champions Trophy game involving Australia being washed away?

Last edited:
its amazing that building hasnt collapsed. Its also really unfortunate there is no rain in London today. How often do you see perfect blue skies, even in Summer?

It's been quite nice lately, at least 8 such days in the last few weeks that I can remember...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back