Mega Thread News of the Day / Interesting Articles & Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Lefties dream of utopia, the rest of us live in the real world.
You mean the real one that you've made up in your head? I forgot, people like you always need something to be angry about so you can't have a utopia. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a world with peace and equality and where you can just live a happy life.

You mean the real one that you've made up in your head? I forgot, people like you always need something to be angry about so you can't have a utopia. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a world with peace and equality and where you can just live a happy life.

It used to be better before they let all the campaigners in. Too many takers. Too many freeloaders. Too many Labor voters. Too many victims.

All combining to drag the rest of us down. Big Australia is s**t Australia.

It used to be better before they let all the campaigners in. Too many takers. Too many freeloaders. Too many Labor voters. Too many victims.

And this ladies and gentleman shows you why political discourse has plummeted. People like Ron the Bear with a lack of intelligence and an axe to grind.

And this ladies and gentleman shows you why political discourse has plummeted. People like Ron the Bear with a lack of intelligence and an axe to grind.

Happy for you to go on thinking I'm a stupid campaigner and have no idea what I'm talking about.

Maybe Dutton will sort it out when the lefty-Libs work up the guts to spill Turnbull's blood.

It used to be better before they let all the campaigners in. Too many takers. Too many freeloaders. Too many Europeans voters. Too many victims.

Probably how the indigenous population feels too.

Happy for you to go on thinking I'm a stupid campaigner and have no idea what I'm talking about.

Maybe Dutton will sort it out when the lefty-Libs work up the guts to spill Turnbull's blood.

Aligning yourself with Dutton.....Not a campaigner at all.

Yep, it's always the latest Australians' fault. It's the Muslims (but before that, the Asians, and before that, the Italians, and before that, the English). Shall we take bets on whose fault it will be next?

Yep, it's always the latest Australians' fault. It's the Muslims (but before that, the Asians, and before that, the Italians, and before that, the English). Shall we take bets on whose fault it will be next?
My money is on the Montenegrin's. Those aggressive Adriatic bastards will no doubt stop at nothing to subversively start world war III or at the very least tear apart the last remaining fabric of Australia society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An old school copper will pull you hippies into line.
Funny, talking to a senior copper who was matter of fact about it. Basically said you can't do most of the stuff they used to do. Everyone's got a phone and the system is there to scrutinise everything they do.

They get away with stuff but its nowhere near as easy as it used to be.

Malcolm Turnbull, Julie Bishop among alleged targets as ISIS affiliate charged over terrorism offences
  • Mohamed Nizamdeen is accused of preparing a document detailing plans for terror attacks
  • Police allege he was to target landmarks and people in the Harbour City
  • The UNSW employee was wearing a white collared shirt when his matter was heard in court this morning
Mr Nizamdeen is in Australia on a student visa, and police will allege they found documents containing plans to facilitate terrorism attacks on the university campus.
A fine upstanding representative of today's academia.

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainmen...rom-anti-american-claims-20180903-p501dz.html

It depicts the 1969 mission to land men on the moon and return them safely. But the film does not show Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin unfurling and planting an American flag on the lunar surface. And its creators, including Gosling, say they view the moment as a human achievement more than an American one, and have suggested Armstrong did not believe he was an "American hero."

"From my interviews with his family and people that knew him, it was quite the opposite," Gosling said, according to Britain's Telegraph newspaper. "And we wanted the film to reflect Neil."

For a group that likes to throw around terms like "Soyboys" and tell others to harden up and get on with it, conservatives really do get their knickers in a twist quite easily.

The space race was ultimate politics. A film about Apollo 11 ignoring that context is kinda like depicting the moon as a crescent. To each their own I suppose.
It was also about human achievement. Technically the USSR won the space race originally... so this really doesn't matter. No one cares which country it was anymore that sent people into space, it's just an achievement of humanity. Grow up Ron, not everything is black and white, well for you just white.

No one cares which country it was anymore that sent people into space

Tell it to the North Koreans.

It's a generic perspective removing much of the context of the times, but that's the filmmaker's prerogative, just as it's my choice as to whether I pay to see it.

Tell it to the North Koreans.

It's a generic perspective removing much of the context of the times, but that's the filmmaker's prerogative, just as it's my choice as to whether I pay to see it.
Maybe you should read the transcript from Nixon and Armstrong before you get all high on your horse.

North Korea? What have they got to do with anything about the space race. Another poor attempt to blame a so called left for doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe you should read the transcript from Nixon and Armstrong before you get all high on your horse.

North Korea? What have they got to do with anything about the space race. Another poor attempt to blame a so called left for doing absolutely nothing.

Didn't blame anyone for anything.

North Korea don't teach that man has walked on the moon in schools, because the Americans did it. Maybe the pact with Trump will fix their education system.

While Armstrong was outwardly apolitical, he was a patriot. He flew bombing missions in Korea and would've been disgusted at Obama's dismantling of the NASA space program.

Neil-Armstrong-Looks-at-the-Flag-on-the-Moon.jpg

Didn't blame anyone for anything.

North Korea don't teach that man has walked on the moon in schools, because the Americans did it. Maybe the pact with Trump will fix their education system.

While Armstrong was outwardly apolitical, he was a patriot. He flew bombing missions in Korea and would've been disgusted at Obama's dismantling of the NASA space program.

Neil-Armstrong-Looks-at-the-Flag-on-the-Moon.jpg
You are beyond help, down the conspiracy well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back