Prediction Next 4 Games

How many wins?

• Win just 1 in a state of despair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could see us dropping our bundle against either 'Aints or Collingwood. Both would have belief that they could take us.

We should beat Adelaide, but could also see us rocking up for an easy 5 goal win and getting overrun in the last.

Certain posters on this board mocked me when I said we would lose to North but I said it based on facts, not with any great joy.

Our game plan is redundant; the players don’t play for each other and are devoid of confidence, we refuse to be accountable for an opponent, our supposedly good players are in woeful form and our head coach is deluded.

So, with Crows (Adel), Saints (Optus), Pies (MCG), Demons (Optus), Dorkers (Optus) and Lions (Gabba) left, waddya reckon our chances are? :rolleyes:
Every team will be smelling the chum in the water now.

On our current abysmal slump-rabble form we might just get over the line with Crows, get rolled by the Saints,
get rolled by the Pies, Melbourne will be drooling at the chance to smack us at Optus (for that humiliating finals loss), Dorkers will be no holds barred to win their 1st Derby with new coach, and Lions would've always been a threat as last game at Gabba, no matter how well we were playing?
So that could be 1-5 by the end?

Anyone see any upside, a sudden swing back to form? A daring change in gameplan and coaching mindset?
Out of all that, what is worse - losing to the Dockers or getting smacked by Demons...(we already lost to the bottom team, so losing to the Crows is not a biggy!)

Last edited:
So, with Crows (Adel), Saints (Optus), Pies (MCG), Demons (Optus), Dorkers (Optus) and Lions (Gabba) left, waddya reckon our chances are? :rolleyes:
Every team will be smelling the chum in the water now.

On our current abysmal slump-rabble form we might just get over the line with Crows, get rolled by the Saints,
get rolled by the Pies, Melbourne will be drooling at the chance to smack us at Optus (for that humiliating finals loss), Dorkers will be no holds barred to win their 1st Derby with new coach, and Lions would've always been a threat as last game at Gabba, no matter how well we were playing?
So that could be 1-5 by the end?

Anyone see any upside, a sudden swing back to form? A daring change in gameplan and coaching mindset?
Out of all that, what is worse - losing to the Dockers or getting smacked by Demons...(we already lost to the bottom team, so losing to the Crows is not a biggy!)
On current form, we don't win another game. We just lost to the wooden spooners at home.

If we get some pre-bye form back, we should win 3 or 4. Big If.

I think we'll lose to crows and saints, maybe beat Pies, but will hilariously beat Freo. Will get smacked by Dees and Lions.

I'm at that point where I'm checking out. Will go to the home games as I've paid for them (Saturday night footy is always fun anyway) but am not likely to watch on TV.

On current form, we don't win another game. We just lost to the wooden spooners at home.

If we get some pre-bye form back, we should win 3 or 4. Big If.

I think we'll lose to crows and saints, maybe beat Pies, but will hilariously beat Freo. Will get smacked by Dees and Lions.

I'm at that point where I'm checking out. Will go to the home games as I've paid for them (Saturday night footy is always fun anyway) but am not likely to watch on TV.
Yep, for sure, it's painful (and bewildering) to watch. Usually I'll rewatch a game, always better without the emotional rollercoaster ride, but I doubt I'll watch that debacle again?
It's all a bit like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Would be hilarious (some dark twisted humour) if we beat Freo...a messed-up bonus!?
It has to be complacency has set in with team and coach too long together, comfort zone thing; or there's in-house stuff going on? - but cages need to be rattled, including the coaches!

Saw a stat on Facebook that we haven't lost 4 games in a row for something like 2400 days, early in the 2014 season. Only Geelong has a longer streak. Fully expecting it to reset to 0 come Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next 4 all Sunday youd think looking at the fixture??

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Defs for Pies and Derby, no blockbuster matchups when we play Melbourne, so we could get a Saturday night game. Brisbane probably a Saturday as they try to play the finalists early so they maximise their bye week.

Call me crazy, but I think we go 3 wins 1 loss, or maybe even 4 wins. Pies and Freo are cooked and we match up well with them anyway. Dees are flaky against weak opposition and we also match up well with them. Haven't beaten Brisbane away for a while, but they have injuries and are in a form slump.

I'm liking what I am seeing in the last two weeks with the team playing on more and using the corridor. There is also a clear intention for more tackling and physicality. Yeo and Kelly also seem to have returned to full fitness.

Amazing how quickly the end came for Sonny. He was the premier small fwd who could run through the middle and then just fell off a cliff
I never felt he was the premier small. He had some games that were at the A grade level (often against s**t teams) but he was never consistent enough. Guys like Lecras, Grey, Better etc were always a level ahead.

Back