Preview Next 5 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Mogumber

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok we are 10 & 3. Overachieved from the season start I reckon.
Next 5

V Carlton Marvel
V Port Optus
V Saints Marvel
V Swans Optus
V Tigers Marvel strange

I reckon we win 4 of them, lose to Aints

Thats a tough run. Four of those clubs are in the fight for the 8 and maybe even also port. No free lunch these days.

I reckon 12 wins + percentage gets you in 8 and 16 wins means the top four.

I see Swans or Tigers at least taking a game off us. We weren't great against Saints and we have more to learn from that matchup than them.

Saints are genuine contenders. Strong mid and ruck set up, very quick and very good forward line. Backs aren't great but not s**t by any stretch. Beat them at Marvel and that's another contender done.

Blues won't have Weitering, so we should account for them, even if we concede a few more.

Swans is a tough one, but I think we match up well on them. Out ruck them and I think our smalls do the damage here.

Port are s**t, no worries there.

Richmond again, we should win this in the middle and choke them out of the game and kill them with speed.

No reason why we can't go 5 from 5. Common sense we drop 1 or maybe 2 depending on form and injuries.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose the positive in playing Richmond at marvel is they hate playing there. And we should be able to use it to our advantage.

Negative is it isn't at the MCG for extra game experience before we play there in the GF.

Next 5 games I reckon
3 wins is a pass mark
4 wins is excellent should be close to locking in a top 4 spot.
5 wins we are marching towards the Top 2

Carlton at Marvel next. That’s the focus. That’s an 8 point game right there
Real positive about the next 5? Only play at Marvel and Optus. 3 trips to Marvel. Plays into our hands really. Carlton are patchy there, so are Richmond. St Kilda will be another interesting one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back