Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

IS DON, IS GOOD

and 2 weeks ago we extended that deadline to include next week as well as this week. Deadlines can be changed if they don't involve funding bodies or most govt departments. ;)

Don't we know this

Stalled talks with your club until after the Grand Final, as to not interrupt our proceedings. How professional is that? How lucky are you to have Pykey. :)
Thanks to West Coast, they have been awesome to us this year. Never be forgotten.

Last edited:
Not once it gets past 2.30pm today i'm not. My source was in a meeting with Fages in the Adelaide CBD yesterday and when they finished, i happen to have a meeting with my source that was running late due to him meeting with Fages. I asked what the Fages meeting was about and was told we'd just stitched up Pyke and we'd announce tomorrow. My source is from within the AFC hierarchy but things have obviously changed re timings. Still confident we've landed him but doesn't look the timing of an announcement was right unfortunately.
Nice source well done.

Any inside knowledge in regards to us matching the Dangerfield deal?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it wont be about the coach until next week ? :)

Never said that, just said that the CEO said the first two weeks in Oct we would know. ;) SO those going off about it not happening until now is not a case of the sky falling in and the club lying. The club announcing today isn't the club lying either. :D

Never said that, just said that the CEO said the first two weeks in Oct we would know. ;) SO those going off about it not happening until now is not a case of the sky falling in and the club lying. The club announcing today isn't the club lying either. :D

The sky is cloudy outside but sunny and shining in my heart right now.

Kind of hoping we have now secured Blake Caracella in a role too.
Would be a nice duo to have especially considering Blake has won been apart of 2 premiership successful clubs.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Love the way he speaks and his background in strategy. Can anyone confirm he can deliver a good old fashioned bake when required? Walshy:)() was great at those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back