Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crows Cage
The Crow Claw

68747470733a2f2f7062732e7477696d672e636f6d2f6d656469612f42376669737742434d41417730566c2e6a7067

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only thing that worries me, he only has 4 years of coaching experience.

05/06 with us and 14/15 with the West Coast.

Between 07 and 13 he was a coaching diractor.

I'm very happy with the appointmentr and I don't think it's any coincidence our midfield and defensive pressure took a massive dive in 2007 and 2008 after he left.

If he can implement the same offensive structures as he did in 2005, we will see a very competitive midfield and very tight game plan.

This is a good appointment.

Only thing that worries me, he only has 4 years of coaching experience.

05/06 with us and 14/15 with the West Coast.

Between 07 and 13 he was a coaching diractor.

I'm very happy with the appointmentr and I don't think it's any coincidence our midfield and defensive pressure took a massive dive in 2007 and 2008 after he left.

If he can implement the same offensive structures as he did in 2005, we will see a very competitive midfield and very tight game plan.

This is a good appointment.

We had arguably the best midfield going in 05/06 and it went to s**t when he left, which many people at the time drew a direct correlation to, myself included. Very happy he was in charge of stoppages for the West Coast; that's exactly where they killed us in the games they've won against us in the last two years.

Hopefully he can translate that to senior coaching.

We had arguably the best midfield going in 05/06 and it went to s**t when he left, which many people at the time drew a direct correlation to, myself included. Very happy he was in charge of stoppages for the West Coast; that's exactly where they killed us in the games they've won against us in the last two years.

Didn't he create the so called 'West Coast Web"

We also had some bloody good players rolling through the midfield at that stage. Ricciuto, McLeod, Edwards, Goodwin, a young Scott Thompson, and Ben Hudson in the ruck who followed up his own work and was another midfielder especially getting the clearances from stoppages. I am not sure we quite have that talent level in the midfield now with Dangerfield gone, Thommo on his last legs and B. Crouch spending more time in medical rooms than out on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back