Next ALP Federal leader?

Remove this Banner Ad

I note you refer to negative gearing and housing rather than the impact on starting a business, R&D, innovation, renewables, infrastructure, etc etc

And no you don’t need a second house to negative gear. It could be your first.

Further you don’t mention the policy didn’t impact the wealthy, the beneficiary of daddy’s trust fund or an individual that can convert income into dividends.

You also mention someone living off the investments which by the way.......they can fully utilise the credits rather than those on a few hundred or a few grand.

Can you come up with a real legitimate example that labor was trying to stop? Hint......it happened last week. Do you know how it was done?

Surely this policy is absurd rather than my post highlighting the issue

Will you stop your bullshit about negative gearing - I can quote from the policy manual - it’s on houses!!

“A Shorten Labor Government will: Limit negative gearing to new housing from 1 January 2020. All investments made prior to this date will not be affected by the changes and will be fully grandfathered. ... Put negative gearing to work by limiting it to new investment properties to help boost housing supply and jobs.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will you stop your ******** about negative gearing - I can quote from the policy manual - it’s on houses!!

“A Shorten Labor Government will: Limit negative gearing to new housing from 1 January 2020. All investments made prior to this date will not be affected by the changes and will be fully grandfathered. ... Put negative gearing to work by limiting it to new investment properties to help boost housing supply and jobs.”

False

It impacted all asset classes

Please re read what you quoted.

1) it doesn’t effect the wealthy as the were allowed to continue negative gearing on all assets including old properties purchased post 2020
2) for ordinary people they can only negative gear on new properties. They can’t negative gear on R&D, innovation, a start up business etc etc

Last edited:
Have Labor rushed too quickly into choosing their new leader??

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...o/news-story/4b238fee6a5cad30f8eeb13a5a9d8794

“If people were in a boat, including families and children, I myself couldn’t turn that around,” he said at the time.

Labor sources said yesterday it may be difficult for the knockabout MP to whitewash his decades-long history as a spear-thrower for Labor’s hard Left.

It was about this time, also, that the firebrand student was suspended from the University of Sydney for his role in leading a protest that included breaking into the university’s clock tower and leading an occupation of the economics building.

One former senior Labor minister, who declined to be named, said Mr Albanese had been too far to the Left on the timber industry, asylum policy, energy policy, mining policy and on uranium exports to India.

“He used to call people from western Sydney rednecks,” the former minister said.

No, this is just the usual modus operandi from New Corp; whoever is chosen would have copped the same treatment.

Usual mutts - you should pick Albo
Usual mutts 30 seconds after Albo gets picked - ZOMG ALBO'S THE WORST !!!

Australian Financial Review reporting that Clare O'Neil and Richard Marles will nominate for the position of deputy leader, after Chalmers decided not to pursue it.

Excellent fog - you do realise the minimum wage in Australia is $18.93 an hour - not much left over after you pay for clothes, food and rent. It’s not being spent on blue chips and investments.

What you are saying is up is down, night is day, black is white - stop ********ting

Here is the website for your application:
https://ipa.org.au

The other classic argument is that a seperate police force who go to building sites and check hard hats for union badges are all about freedom. It fits in with the other arguments you are selling here

can't respond to the facts highlighted?

Have Labor rushed too quickly into choosing their new leader??

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...o/news-story/4b238fee6a5cad30f8eeb13a5a9d8794

“If people were in a boat, including families and children, I myself couldn’t turn that around,” he said at the time.

Labor sources said yesterday it may be difficult for the knockabout MP to whitewash his decades-long history as a spear-thrower for Labor’s hard Left.

It was about this time, also, that the firebrand student was suspended from the University of Sydney for his role in leading a protest that included breaking into the university’s clock tower and leading an occupation of the economics building.

One former senior Labor minister, who declined to be named, said Mr Albanese had been too far to the Left on the timber industry, asylum policy, energy policy, mining policy and on uranium exports to India.

“He used to call people from western Sydney rednecks,” the former minister said.
No.

Whoever Labor chooses is going to get an unending stream of negative press from Newscorp.

It's literally their stated mission at this point.

What, letting readers know who the new Leader of the Opposition is? lol.
Being a relentless reactionary propaganda machine that spans the globe, with no regard for truth, only one old reptiles vested financial and political interests.

They literally just recycled an SMH cover from the budget reply, then used it as a front page for the Daily Tele and pretended it was a Labor press photo for when they believed they would win the election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One time he double dipped the jatz too !!!

:drunk:
"One former senior Labor minister who refused to be named, said Albo hated all Australians and wanted to sell Queensland to the Chinese. He also thinks Marmite is better than Vegemite, barracks for the All Blacks during the rugby, the English during The Ashes, doesn't stand for the national anthem and wears socks with sandals".

I am a reporter and these are true facts spoken.

Only 1 female in the opposition front bench compared with half a dozen for Coalition.
Link?
Never mind you rarely reply to posts that question yours.

Still I have no doubt that even if one (which I don't believe) would be more than equal to 10 from the coalition.

I'm sorry but this is really weird now.

The electorate swung towards the Coalition...so Labor has gone to the Left for a leader? Has gone to someone who wants the end of coal as its deputy? Has turned to KK to be promoted?

Seriously? lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back