Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Noah Cumberland

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Taranto

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Still carrying on about Nank I see :rolleyes:

I hazard a guess those inside the four walls would have more of an idea on the man best suited for the role.

Stoked for Nank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Same narrative as almost the same four walls who elected him and Grimes as co captains 2 years ago

How can we select a debatable 29yo no 1 ruck as captain? This must deflate the tyres of any of our backup rucks as they now know to drop the captain he need to do atleast 5 games straight of poor performances before they get considered. Very uninspiring. Should have went with baker, short or taranto.
This is why Soldo left - after showing he was better in the middle and improving around the ground - knew he would never be first ruck.

We are going to finish bottom four if we keep rewarding this off-field, no one trains harder bullshit.

Same narrative as almost the same four walls who elected him and Grimes as co captains 2 years ago

Reckon the Senior Coach would have a pretty big say in this decision. The fact he’s still come out on top speaks volumes for Nank as a leader.

It still baffles me the hate Nank gets around here

Reckon the Senior Coach would have a pretty big say in this decision. The fact he’s still come out on top speaks volumes for Nank as a leader.

It still baffles me the hate Nank gets around here

I don’t hate him I just don’t think he’s a great captain for reasons I mentioned earlier , I think new coach etc should have been new captain , total fresh start

The lack of respect and gratitude shown to a bloke who was critical in dragging our club off the canvas in 2017 is bewildering. And has everyone forgotten his epic last 5-minutes of the 2020 PF when he saved our arse multiple times.

He gives 100%, cracks into the opposition, does everything to help the team and is obviously a great off-field leader as the players voted him in.

Let’s just be thankful they got rid of the Dual captain crap and support Nank now he’s sole captain. It won’t make or break our 2024 season either way so let’s get behind him.

Go Tigers !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you support the 2 captain decision at the time as well?

It was different for us for sure. I’m not sure it’s as big a deal as a lot are making it though. Mixed messages maybe?? Who knows but by that stage Dimma in his own admission had cooked the sausages so many ways he was trying to create a new one it seems.

Sure we don’t get everything right, no club does but I’m happy enough to back the club in here again.

The fact Yze has endorsed this is a massive thing for me. He could literally come in and dictate which way he wants to go yet still he’s seen enough. Nank is the leader

Nank gonna bulldoze his way to the flag no worries campaigners

Don’t be surprised if he plays a lot more forward now that big Samson has put on a few which I’m ok with

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Not the decision I was holding out for, but upon reflection it makes sense. It’s Yze’s first year and as a prior captain it stand the reason that he would help ease the transition over. Presumably there is nobody else who is ready to claim the position just yet.

I’ll be shocked if there isn’t a change next season though

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t hate him I just don’t think he’s a great captain for reasons I mentioned earlier , I think new coach etc should have been new captain , total fresh start
Nank’s ability as captain will be determined in 2024. Until he’s had a go solo, I don’t think we should be critical. RFC are unlikely to really contend for at least 2-3 years and by then players with leadership qualities will come through and one will take the mantle of captain. I’m okay with the decision and happy to be rid of the dual captaincy bullshite.

can't fault his will and ferocity which i rate above this perfection thing ppl seem to froth over

be a good captain just with workrate and mindset alone, yeah bit chaotic i fugn love it

half his frees against tho not his fault- bs in the ruck when he does shyte every fugn ruck does but rfctax

im 100% behind him

Back