Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Scotland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fevola

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by TheSheik
Jarrod Waite will be the next 'face' of Carlton including being the captain.

Too bad Callan Beasy hasn't made the grade as I tipped him to be captain too !! :p

i think stevo will get the gong ... he has been a super leader IMHO. He seems to rev the boys up, he's playing a much harder game and is our best player. waite should get vice captain when kouta retires. hopefully its not that soon tho!! :D

Beasy im really dissapointed with ... im just not sure where he should play.

BTW how desperately do we need a ruckman!!! Stafford killed us in that 3rd qtr.

Campo or Lance will be captain.... to soon for Waite.

Stevens, I'd prefer him not to be captain, let him be a leader - he already is.

I wouldn't give up on Beasy just yet Sheik- not sure how old he is but he can take a grab and is pretty mobile. Have a look at Prenda's developement under Pagan. Easily having his best year for us so far.

I personally would like to see lap lap lappin given the captaincy after Kouta until the next young star (Waite) is ready. He shows alot of leadership on and off the field and trains his arse off. Also speaks well when interviewed - apart from his pre-pubescent voice :p

As far as people trying to take the gloss off our win last night I say this - 4points - A win is a win is a win no matter which way you look at it.

I just hope Fev doesn't go for his high hit on Brown :(

The way tribunal decissions have gone this year anything can happen. Doesn't look good.

I think Lappin should have got it straight after Braddles retired so I hope he is the next in line when Kouta goes. As most people have said I think Waitey is the next long-term captain though.

Back