Prediction Next Coach Sacked

Who is the next coach to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Want Longmire? You always know what you are going to get with Longmire, as will all opposition coaches. A pig headed defensive attitude and a complete unwillingness to even consider change.
feels a bit sideways

Want Longmire? You always know what you are going to get with Longmire, as will all opposition coaches. A pig headed defensive attitude and a complete unwillingness to even consider change.

I wouldn't mind being able to beat Hawthorn more than twice in a decade.

Adelaide lost an unloseable grand final and have never recovered, trust me I know, under Sheedy we lost s**t loads of prelims as flag favorites.
I think you will find SA will jag the quinella, 2 coaches in 1 year.
I punted Woosh to be first to go.

Yeah really disappointing for Crows fans tonight. I genuinely thought you’d be a massive flag chance but so much would need to go right now. Losing tonight was unacceptable.

Yeah look, we had much to look forward to this preseason - no mystery camp, no real injuries prior to round 1. That means we're back to playing decent footy? I was someone who thought it couldn't get worse than last season with the list that we have, but this is unimaginably diabolical.

Should I have been so naive to think that we could actually be good with Ben Hart as forwards coach?

North were pretty poor for large parts of the game, were really inefficient in front of goal, and yet still spanked Adelaide.

Pyke is gone unless this turns around soon, that second half was ******* abysmal and without Betts the first would’ve been equally terrible.

Don is not good ! he needs to go .... Jenkins can wrap his big ham hands around him and carry him right out the back door thank you very much .
Rest of our coaches except for Mattner can follow as well , club is f..ked !!! 13-14th this season , if we are lucky and same next year .
2017 was an outlier with a very easy draw . We are in for a world of hurt unless we inject some youthful run into the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Neeld.....
Exactly, common knowledge our players lost games to shove it up him. I’d say he lost the players. Not sure why Stinger is so hung up on the fact Adelaide made the GF a couple of seasons ago, mindsets change. Ask any Adelaide supporter, it’s blindingly obvious the players aren’t a fan of Pyke. He lost them after the camp fiasco. There’s some things you can’t come back from.

There could be a number of vacancies at the end of this year....five maybe seven?

Richo Isn't out of the woods yet..but I think the Saints should hold firm with him and allow him to build not only an on field team, but a sound coaching panel to support that on field build. They have some good players.
Worsfold Will need a miracle, miss the 8 and it's adios!
Longmire's Times up, he's probably done all he can up at "Lockout" city (North?)
B Scott Times' up? finish in the bottom four and it's curtains!
Lyon (Freo will never get anywhere while he's coach)
Pyke (They get restless in Adelaide)
Bolton (They should hold firm also, the Blues have some good youngsters....play them! They are not far off!)......then again could they get Ratten back?
Goodwin could be the surprise of the lot, contract or not if the Demons miss the 8, there's gonna be trouble! Maybe their ruthless pre season the year before was more beneficial than the complaints department noted ?
You're crazy. Brad wont be going anywhere, Richo will be safe. Their list needs work. Lyon is safe.

Hinkley will be safe until 2020 unless there is a catastrophic failure.

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

Agreed but Koch publicly backed the coach. It’s hard to back out if that.
Koch is a moron. He needs to go back to sunrise or sun up or whatever it’s called. How they backed in Hinkley with his record staggers me. One decent season, 2014. Unbelievably overrated coach and as arrogant as *.

So why sign such a long deal? If you sack Hinkley you need to pay him out. Koch is just a clown.
Well he probably expected better..... And didn't expect the season to do a 180 last year so rapidly.

No one's defending the decision. But it's why he may have

Back