Prediction Next Coach Sacked

Who is the next coach to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If dons don’t make finals woosha is gone Alan Richardson has the same clause

Ken Hinkley should get the arse as well but don’t think Koch has the nuts to do it
Port have done pretty decently this season, and Hinkley has two extra seasons on his contract. He's probably fine unless things go really belly up.

Woosha's in real trouble, yeah. Honestly thought had Essendon lost he'd be the one getting sacked today, not Bolton. Richardson is probably 50/50-ish, I feel sacking him seems harsh given they're 5-6 with a hard injury run but he's simply really uninspiring and St Kilda don't seem to be going in a great direction. If this week is the norm.....

Port have done pretty decently this season, and Hinkley has two extra seasons on his contract. He's probably fine unless things go really belly up.

Woosha's in real trouble, yeah. Honestly thought had Essendon lost he'd be the one getting sacked today, not Bolton. Richardson is probably 50/50-ish, I feel sacking him seems harsh given they're 5-6 with a hard injury run but he's simply really uninspiring and St Kilda don't seem to be going in a great direction. If this week is the norm.....
Hinkley is a snake oil salesmen he has no plan b and gets found out the same way every year. He played port/Koch/Thomas like fools making it sound like the suns were into him and got a new deal and pay rise

With the list port have had during his tenure he has underachieved

Pyke and Lyon probably chances if their sides miss the 8. Especially Pyke as Adelaide aren't aging well.

Longmire has enough credits in the bank, Beveridge can still dine on 2016 (and their list being less experienced than people think) and it seems foolish to move on Goodwin with only one bad season (though assistants reshuffling will probably happen).

Anything could happen ,contracts are just pieces of paper. Stuart Dew could well be safe even if Gold Coast win only 2 games.Richardson is under pressure, but just has to win a few more games than last year. I'm going for Chris Scott, the cat fans aren't happy with mediocre.
You were close. Well done.
Team that was 1-10 sacked its coach. You went for the team that's 10-1.

All this talk of sacking a coach to get a head start on recruiting the next one...

Whose out there that’s screaming “appoint me” as a new head coach

Wasn’t that long ago Hardwick was on the chopping block

Reckon Richardson has done well this year until his injury list cruelled the club

I watched that show from Melbourne with that lemon sucker woman and Chris Judd .I don't mind that show sometimes,anyway someone said the Carlton job with all the young talent is the best coaching job to come up ever and straight away M.Lloyd said what about Essendon ! Makes me think the Essendon faithful are a bit unrealistic and Worsfolds days are numbered.

Robbo, Watson and Loyd have been desperate to see him gone since he arrived.

There is something wrong with Robbo, but I've rarely heard him be as vicious and petty towards a coach as he is with Woosha. I think the drunken fan in him still remembers the old days and also wants Hird to return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched that show from Melbourne with that lemon sucker woman and Chris Judd .I don't mind that show sometimes,anyway someone said the Carlton job with all the young talent is the best coaching job to come up ever and straight away M.Lloyd said what about Essendon ! Makes me think the Essendon faithful are a bit unrealistic and Worsfolds days are numbered.
As I just mentioned, media white ants who helped stuff the Hird situation are again busy wrecking the club.

They've despised Woosha from day dot and massively overrated the list.

They dragged the Hird saga out, making it impossible for the club to cave and take the easy road of quickly accepting responsibility. They protected Thompson in the media which blew his situation up. They've been busy sabotaging Worsfold since he stepped into the role. Literally the biggest hurdle to Essendon is their idiot media boosters.

Gonna be fascinating as no one will want sloppy seconds...

I think Sydney are backing in their man, as is Port.

Essendon, Adelaide and St Kilda could be forced to go early.

I thought Richardson and Hinkley would be gone by now. I actually rate them as coaches pretty highly but I’m surprised how long they have lasted considering it’s a results business. St Kilda are still suffering from the hole Ross Lyon left them in while Port are just too slow around the middle for the current state of the game to challenge with the best. I can understand keeping Hinkley at this point as he has had some good results with the club especially in 2014 but Richo is pretty lucky I reckon. Copping some bad luck from injuries this season might be his downfall as the results have turned bad but their start to the season showed some hope so hopefully they stick with him. Most coaching sackings are pressure by the media so it will take a few really bad results and bad press for any coach to go. Bolton this recent example had no hope after the media onslaught against him. I do believe coaching jobs are more stable now so hopefully that continues.

I don’t think worsfold is much of a coach second time around, game went past him perhaps

Expected more from Hinkley, hasn’t lived up to expectations

Richardon probably on a much shorter string than anyone at the moment, but think he will survive, just

Dew wont last long and similar to Bolton will be because of reasons outside his coaching

Luke beveridge gets no scrutiny at all.
2016 premiership and hasn’t fired a shot since.
Has everyone realised 2016 was an anomaly?
Still putting 10-16 premiership players on the park each week with mediocre results.

What a stupid straw man argument. I’ll break down how stupid you look:

1. 10-16 players? There are 12 2016 premiership players left on our list. Nowhere near 16. Maybe you want to count suckling and Duryea? I’ll give you 14 then. Still short of 16. When was the last time duryea even played anyway? Or one of our other premiership players in dale Morris.

2. There is a fair difference between 10 and 16 anyway. We had 10 premiership players play v WCE. Nine against north.

3. It is always said that premierships are not a way to judge individual players. Fletcher Roberts must be equal to Alex Rance if that is the case. Toby McLean is equal to Brent Harvey.

4. The bulldogs are clearly rebuilding. Against Carlton we were the lesser experienced team on average for example, and in almost every game last year we were the youngest side in the comp.

There are question marks on Beveridge, yes. But it’s moronic to mark him based on what he achieved with our 2016 list v what he’s achieving now with an almost completely different list. Beveridge needs to start getting the team near the eight in the next 2 years otherwise then the jungle drums will get louder.

You sound like someone just shitty because 2016 was supposed to be north and brad scott’s year but you failed miserably

What a stupid straw man argument. I’ll break down how stupid you look:

1. 10-16 players? There are 12 2016 premiership players left on our list. Nowhere near 16. Maybe you want to count suckling and Duryea? I’ll give you 14 then. Still short of 16. When was the last time duryea even played anyway? Or one of our other premiership players in dale Morris.

2. There is a fair difference between 10 and 16 anyway. We had 10 premiership players play v WCE. Nine against north.

3. It is always said that premierships are not a way to judge individual players. Fletcher Roberts must be equal to Alex Rance if that is the case. Toby McLean is equal to Brent Harvey.

4. The bulldogs are clearly rebuilding. Against Carlton we were the lesser experienced team on average for example, and in almost every game last year we were the youngest side in the comp.

There are question marks on Beveridge, yes. But it’s moronic to mark him based on what he achieved with our 2016 list v what he’s achieving now with an almost completely different list. Beveridge needs to start getting the team near the eight in the next 2 years otherwise then the jungle drums will get louder.

You sound like someone just shitty because 2016 was supposed to be north and brad scott’s year but you failed miserably
Thanks for agreeing with me and confirming some of my points.

Thanks for agreeing with me and confirming some of my points.

I confirmed beveridge indeed was premiership coach in 2016 but not since. That was the depth of your very shallow analysis.

The rest of my post demonstrated how shallow and unintelligent your argument largely was.

I confirmed beveridge indeed was premiership coach in 2016 but not since. That was the depth of your very shallow analysis.

The rest of my post demonstrated how shallow and unintelligent your argument largely was.

So you confirmed and agreed that he fields 10-12(14) premiership players. With that many premiership players on the field you would expect better performances then have been given.
And your point 3 tells me that 2016 was an anomaly.
You say there are question marks on beveridge which confirms he should be under more scrutiny.

Back