Prediction Next Coach Sacked

Who is the next coach to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will it be?

I assume Buckley and Teague will finish up at the end of the year. Does that count? Probably not really a sacking.
Not looking great for Bucks.
Teague should get time. I think there was some early enthusiasm for the Blues that was premature.
Backs, forwards and ruck look ok. Just needs to complete the midfield over the next offseason or two. Bit of patience and luck with Curnow and Blues should be top 6 in 2 years. mature McKay, fit Curnow, support for Cripps/Walsh.

Teague should get time. I think there was some early enthusiasm for the Blues that was premature.
Backs, forwards and ruck look ok. Just needs to complete the midfield over the next offseason or two. Bit of patience and luck with Curnow and Blues should be top 6 in 2 years. mature McKay, fit Curnow, support for Cripps/Walsh.
That's great but will he get another contract if they finish 12th or 13th?

Who will it be?

I assume Buckley and Teague will finish up at the end of the year. Does that count? Probably not really a sacking.
Buckley will go as this is his last year. After 10 years in the role it’s time. I thought Teague had another year to go. If that’s the case and the reduced cap on club spending I think a payout would be prohibitive to the Blues.

Dew is their guy, and he should get at least another year, even if it goes **** up this year, which it looks like it will. Although Tony Cochrane is a bit of a wild card.

Unless something goes horribly wrong I can’t see Teague not coaching Carlton next year. I’m not sure why so many thought they’d beat port. They won’t make finals but would want to win 9-10 games this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dew's a weird one, he does seem like he has the support of the playing group and seems to know what he's doing yet Gold Coast's performances clearly aren't acceptable even considering injuries etc. Not sure what to do there.

Buckley's clearly gone by the end of the year. I think Teague's in trouble even though I don't necessarily think he should be. Cameron is probably 50/50. Goodwin might be in danger if Melbourne start losing again. St Kilda look worrying but I think 2020 should give some credits in the bank for Ratten. I think everyone else is safe from the sack, with Clarkson maybe a chance of defecting if Hawthorn finish Bottom 4?

Dew's a weird one, he does seem like he has the support of the playing group and seems to know what he's doing yet Gold Coast's performances clearly aren't acceptable even considering injuries etc. Not sure what to do there.

Buckley's clearly gone by the end of the year. I think Teague's in trouble even though I don't necessarily think he should be. Cameron is probably 50/50. Goodwin might be in danger if Melbourne start losing again. St Kilda look worrying but I think 2020 should give some credits in the bank for Ratten. I think everyone else is safe from the sack, with Clarkson maybe a chance of defecting if Hawthorn finish Bottom 4?

Carlton is the problem.

They consistently make the same errors - club is going nowhere.

Not a chance. They are building a club and culture, and also earning respect. He has 5 more

Dew is in his 4th year and is on course to have a worse W/L record than McKenna by the end of the year..

Dew has had a few advantages over McKenna he had to start a club from scratch heavily under resourced training out of a tin shed gym and demountables.. under funded medical and fitness department, administration and football department by people with no experience in those positions

Back