Prediction Next Coach Sacked

Who is the next coach to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think worsfold needs a good win against the roos. But has turned the tide and appears to have the players buying in.
That saints game should be a constant reminder all year of what not playing with intent will bring.

Goodwin and pyke will feel the pressure at some point.
Both teams should be competing for top 4
If they arent thereabouts come years end, both will looked at

Still think worsfold needs a good win against the roos. But has turned the tide and appears to have the players buying in.
That saints game should be a constant reminder all year of what not playing with intent will bring.

Goodwin was extended a month ago.

Loser of Good Friday game should be sacked next

Brendon Bolton will probably be gone at some point this year. Losing to Gold Coast tomorrow (and they will) will fast track his "death by 1000 cuts".

Don Pyke is under pressure but wouldn't say he is in the realm of sackable just yet... a few bad losses in games earmarked as wins could push him into that zone though.

Longmire has no plan B and his list is ageing, probably done enough to get a shot at a rebuild I think, if he wants it. Might be time for a fresh face at Sydney though. Still if the club is paying Buddy 1.4mil a year surely there is a minimum expectation of finals?

Brad Scott deserves to be under more pressure. But same issues as Longmire.. No real plan B and ageing list. The club thought that it was in a better position list wise than it was in reality, evidenced by their recent recruiting strategy.

Questions need to be asked of Simon Goodwin at this point as well, if he cant get that list to finals he has to go... sitting 16th at round 4 with 421 points conceded is just simply not good enough, it is beyond bad for the talent at his disposal.

Richardson... ill reserve judgment for the moment, their internal club expectations are probably on par (if not exceeded) at the moment.

In conclusion, smart money is on Bolton. However, don't rule out Pyke, B. Scott, Longmire and Goodwin if things go from bad to worse.
No more excuses for Bolton. Carlton are playing 14 first round draft picks today. If they don’t win, he should be given the boot. If I supported Carlton I’d be sick of the excuses, the bloke can’t coach. Simple.

No more excuses for Bolton. Carlton are playing 14 first round draft picks today. If they don’t win, he should be given the boot. If I supported Carlton I’d be sick of the excuses, the bloke can’t coach. Simple.

All that says to me is how bad their list management is... I can name about 5 of them who actually play like "first round picks"

Fair call. SOS should get the boot as well.

One example I cant believe how vanilla Petrevski-Seton is... was pick 6 from 2017... Terrible draft year but god, there was better choices available at that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he's gonna be sacked at all, will probably leave on his own terms, but it is something to think about - Clarkson has been coaching the Hawks since 2005, how long do you guys think he's gonna go for?

Fair call. SOS should get the boot as well.
Wooh wooh wooh, that’s the greatest list manager the world has ever seen your talking about .
Just ask ANY Carlton fan , they tell you .
The mans a Demi god.

Carlton fans don’t actually care their team hasn’t actually improved one bit since sos arrived .
They count success by how many high draft picks sos can aquire.

One day , one day they ll be a super team full of super talented first round draft picks , no team will get near them

Back