Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard James Hird flew into town last week carrying a suit and flew out again in the afternoon.
Just saying

I am seriously more curious about what colour James Hird's suit was than I am what he was doing in Perth last week. And I don't give a **** what colour James Hird's suit was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also remember alot of people losing their sh*t at not picking Naughton.

That's worked out well.

I reckon there was only 1 poster that lost their s**t over us not picking LDU. One. You’re right, there were more shitty about Naughton and it’s easy to see why.
Naughton, Stephenson and even maybe Clarke will haunt us if Cerra doesn’t pull his finger out, but I think we’d see a new improved Cerra under a better coach.

I was pissed we didn’t take English over Logue and still think we should’ve taken him but drafting is so much easier in hindsight. I think we’ve recruited pretty well over the past three years.

For every Tim Kelly, there’s a Schloithe. They look good when you get the pick right but the odds are stacked against you.

I reckon there was only 1 poster that lost their s**t over us not picking LDU. One. You’re right, there were more s**tty about Naughton and it’s easy to see why.
Naughton, Stephenson and even maybe Clarke will haunt us if Cerra doesn’t pull his finger out, but I think we’d see a new improved Cerra under a better coach.
Teams can only make decisions with information at the time.

The top 6 were generally considered a lock, with a few had Naughton going at 6.

Stephenson had a heart condition and a go home factor and therefore slide to 6.

Last edited:
I was pi**ed we didn’t take English over Logue and still think we should’ve taken him but drafting is so much easier in hindsight. I think we’ve recruited pretty well over the past three years.

For every Tim Kelly, there’s a Schloithe. They look good when you get the pick right but the odds are stacked against you.
That draft I felt it was a good idea to downgrade the pick for two late first round picks.

That would enabled us to get English plus another player.

So when is Chris Scott announced as our new coach? ;)
The guy is a Mark Harvey clone. Plays the All-Australian fullback (Blicavs) on the wing while Tom Lynch kicks 5 goals on Harry Taylor. Then plays Dangerfield predominantly in the forward line after getting 18 disposals to halftime. Why not drop Harry Taylor and play an actual midfielder on the wing?

Dunce.

The guy is a Mark Harvey clone. Plays the All-Australian fullback (Blicavs) on the wing while Tom Lynch kicks 5 goals on Harry Taylor. Then plays Dangerfield predominantly in the forward line after getting 18 disposals to halftime. Why not drop Harry Taylor and play an actual midfielder on the wing?

Dunce.
some coaches tried to be way too smart but make dumb decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back