Next Eagles captain

Remove this Banner Ad

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Had a brain wave during my WIP meeting at work this morning. While old mate was up the front talking about profit's and losses, I was thinking, maybe it's Barass?

Ridge Renegade

Debutant
Nov 5, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
TB seems to tick all the boxes, as a few have mentioned, when we'll need him to step up in 2021. Gun player, flag winner, from Scarbs, long term contract, smarter than your average campaigner & he can string a f***ing sentence together better than most.
Case closed.
Duggan, O Allen vc's

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
TB seems to tick all the boxes, as a few have mentioned, when we'll need him to step up in 2021. Gun player, flag winner, from Scarbs, long term contract, smarter than your average campaigner & he can string a f***ing sentence together better than most.
Case closed.
Duggan, O Allen vc's
Isn't he good mates with Cam McCarthy? That's enough to see him not get the job.

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Shuey I think is a little too old.

Great leader but maybe only captain for 2 years before retirement.

Yeo or Sheppard would be an interesting choice. Work ethic and bravery.

Down the line O Allen and Barrass would be in with a shot.

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Shuey I think is a little too old.

Great leader but maybe only captain for 2 years before retirement.

Yeo or Sheppard would be an interesting choice. Work ethic and bravery.

Down the line O Allen and Barrass would be in with a shot.

Yeo unfortunately isn't the brightest spark. Great player, but not captain material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeo does get tagged but he seriously works so hard to beat it and its usually in that last 1/4 he seems to go berserk.

The good thing about Yeo is he's a competitive beast and if he's being denied the footy he goes about stopping others getting it as well. If he's not accumulating he's halving contests and forcing ball ups or winning a free.

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Guys, I've said this in the injury thread but Duggan missing the GF would be a defining moment for him and would give an eye opening into whether he is captain material. Overcoming adversity leads to growth. Look at Brad Sheppard now.

We need to watch closely to see how he handles the situation. If he handles the situation like a troopa and shows a pure undeniable selfless attitude then it would position him nicely as future captain.

How can youngster not respect a captain who selflessly missed a GF.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Guys, I've said this in the injury thread but Duggan missing the GF would be a defining moment for him and would give an eye opening into whether he is captain material. Overcoming adversity leads to growth. Look at Brad Sheppard now.

We need to watch closely to see how he handles the situation. If he handles the situation like a troopa and shows a pure undeniable selfless attitude then it would position him nicely as future captain.

How can youngster not respect a captain who selflessly missed a GF.
Has he been been ruled out yet?

Have we made the GF yet?

Ridiculous post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back