Politics & Government The GD politics thread

Next PM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I find many threads on here being spammed and derailed with political sh*t usually by the same handful of pea brains pretty boring, I don't come to a 'General Discussion' board to read about politics. If I want to do that there is a place called the SRP.

Thanks, nice change too :thumbsu:

You nearly got Dan Andrews. And I couldn’t think of a female Lib in parliament that would be a viable candidate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They normally get rid of the ineffective opposition leader and so I think Albo will go and Chris Bowen rolls in. He's a very effective communicator and more attractive than Albanese. Morrison then goes down to Bowen.
Couldn't disagree more on Bowen as a communicator, reasonable policies but the way he tried to sell NG and FC changes was pretty awful.

Who could give two fu**s.
At all.
Ever.
Jesus.
If this pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that leaders (or a lack of them) can make a difference.

I still have Morrison just in front but Labor should be able to kill him at the election if they have a good campaign strategy (big if). There’s so many *-ups they can pin on him. Albo may look anonymous right now but that’s probably by design after the Shorten fiasco.

If this pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that leaders (or a lack of them) can make a difference.

I still have Morrison just in front but Labor should be able to kill him at the election if they have a good campaign strategy (big if). There’s so many fu**-ups they can pin on him. Albo may look anonymous right now but that’s probably by design after the Shorten fiasco.
The edge I think is to Labor now just in the last few weeks. There's a lot of frustrated people out there now with the way they've handled covid/vac rollouts, definitely could be a tipping point. With all the other crap if Labor can't nail them now they never will. Albo seems like a good guy but just seems so nonthreatening.

Back