Next Gemeration Hardcourts

Borry

Protected Species
Aug 15, 2004
You never never know if you never never go.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Sydney
Next Generation Hardcourts

Memorial Drive, Adelaide 3-9 Jan

Player currently in the draw
Lleyton Hewitt
Juan Ignacio Chela
Mario Ancic
Joachim Johansson
Thomas Enqvist
Michael Llodra
Radek Stepanek
Florian Mayer
Jurgen Melzer
Taylor Dent
Nicholas Kiefer

Hewitt has a good chance to take out this title and possibly get the world number two title just before the Open should he also continue the form into the Adidas International in Homebush. Toughest competitors in this draw atm are Ancic and Johansson. Ancic is a 2004 Wimbledon semi finalist and has a great serve and Johansson is a strong serve also and a tough competitor.

meh

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jun 13, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adel, Adel Utd, Sunderland
Wildcard Paul Bacanello or something lost in straight sets.

Rayner schluter got belted by Thomas Enquist.

Lleyton Hewitt and Roger Rasheed lost their doubles match in 3 sets.

crowsfan2004

Team Captain
May 22, 2004
Kentucky
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows, Chelsea
docker_azza said:
Hewitt got through with a scare against Clement 2-6 6-1 6-1.

Reid lost his first round match.

Why is'nt reid improving? i am expecting stuff from reid for a while now and now i am being dissappointed.

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
docker_azza said:
:mad: There goes another Aus Open opportunity?

I think it could be a blessing in disguise. How many times have we seen him or another Aussie turning it on in events prior to the aussie open and then they crash amid all the high hopes on them at the aus open. He now has a week to prepare. Wouldn't be surprised if him and Dent meet in Melbourne, expect a different match then. Still looking forward to a good final on Sunday! Go Dent!

Borry

Protected Species
Aug 15, 2004
You never never know if you never never go.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Sydney
eastaugh36 said:
I think it could be a blessing in disguise. How many times have we seen him or another Aussie turning it on in events prior to the aussie open and then they crash amid all the high hopes on them at the aus open. He now has a week to prepare. Wouldn't be surprised if him and Dent meet in Melbourne, expect a different match then. Still looking forward to a good final on Sunday! Go Dent!
Good point. He has been heavily building up with great unbeatable form in previous summers in lead up tournament only to be humiliated during the fourth round. The El-Anayoui, Federer and Norman losses in the past five years spring to mind quickly.

Apr 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Johansson won :D

Good tough match between two big hitters, but I'm glad Pim-Pim won. I would have loved a Hewitt Johansson final, but it didn't happen

Back