List Mgmt. Next Generation Academy List

Remove this Banner Ad

Two questions/observations:
  1. How long has Dodoro been in charge of list management and recruiting at Essendon?
  2. How long since they won a final? In fact how many times have they even made the finals in the last 10 years or so?

Supplementary question:
Has the thought occurred to the Essendon brains trust (I use the term loosely) that there could be some linkage between these two observations?​

If it hasn't, please, PLEASE don't anybody tell them. I'm loving the slow burn.

Two questions/observations:
  1. How long has Dodoro been in charge of list management and recruiting at Essendon?
  2. How long since they won a final? In fact how many times have they even made the finals in the last 10 years or so?

Supplementary question:
Has the thought occurred to the Essendon brains trust (I use the term loosely) that there could be some linkage between these two observations?​

If it hasn't, please, PLEASE don't anybody tell them. I'm loving the slow burn.

Dodoro is a vampire, and has been drinking the blood of young Bomber castoffs for decades. The peptides/Hird scandal was a cover up by Bombres, AFL, Govt, and the CIA. I’m sure one of the grainy Zapruder bystanders on the grassy knoll looks like Dodoro too...

When you have hardly any talls it can be a very long season if you sustain any injuries to the one you have. Bombers list management has been very short sighted going all in for the now, and not making the right calls on players that can get them there imo
If i was in charge I would have brought in good players from the 2s (not clarke) like Riccardi/sokol and not got rid of brown

Would have made a lot more sense to do that. It really feels like they went all in to pinch a Premiership. Now they are coming to the realization that what they have assembled is just not good enough to go all the way.
And with Joe wanting out are starting to panic , and are reaching for a Tall to replace Joe after he walks at seasons end. When he does go there list build plan goes with him.
Brown was a solid citizen who had to pay the price for their poor list decisions. So that they can pump games into the kid who they hope will be Daniher's replacement.
Bombers season is cooked before it begins.

Seems risky. The Royal family don't let several heirs travel together do they?
Given he's driving a brand new Merc crew cab as a 'brand ambassador' I'm assuming the 367 airbags would save him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes projected to be a top 30 player so more of us not having points

will we have the points after UH and would we go onto deficit for him?

What position does Raak play? With that name I was expecting a Sudanese kid for some reason 🤷🏼‍♂️

Why not 100% mate?
I expect him to come to us. Always some uncertainty especially 12 months out. May get bid on by a trigger happy list manager. (Dodo) with Essendon taking mosquito and also placing a bid on Coleman this year which the lions eventually matched.
Also I believe it's still possible the afl change the system slightly with my prediction being they change the amount of deficit a club is allowed to go into

will we have the points after UH and would we go onto deficit for him?

What position does Raak play? With that name I was expecting a Sudanese kid for some reason 🤷🏼‍♂️
Hes a utility player but reckon defense is his role

His father is from Zimbabwe

The Macrae brothers would make the Crouch brothers look like the Cordy brothers. Yes please
I think he will go top 10.
He's a very strong chance to. Up there with the best mids in the draft so far, but you never know who will improve next year. The likes of Ugle-Hagan, Thilthorpe, etc. will probably be rated higher thanks to looking like generational talls

Yea he's a real special talent. He stood out to me more than any other underager for Oakleigh whilst I was binge watching their games the other weekend to record my JUH highlights vid. I see him easily going top 10 and maybe even top 5, he's that good. He's just got so much class and composure with his disposal, and is going to get a ton of midfield exposure next year too without Rowell and Anderson. He's already a accumulator just like his brother, and with more midfield time his stock could really take off.

All the talk seems to be around Will Phillips going #1 next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if both his teammates Macrae and Mciness overtake him. Both of them have much more well rounded inside/outside games as well as much better size for a modern midfielder. Also neither of them had anywhere near as much midfield exposure as Phillips this year with the Charges yet still showed just as much potential as Phillips IMO. Especially Macrae.

But there's so much water to go under the bridge at this early stage, anything can happen. But if the 2020 draft was a market, I'd be going all in to buy stocks of Finlay Macrae and Ellijah Hollands (oh, and JUH of course :D ). They're both oozing x-factor and class.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back