List Mgmt. Next Generation Academy/Northern Knights

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BluStreak

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
There can be only 1
simples, make the club show their actual investment in to that prospective recruits development before allowing that Club to have first dibs.

Jimmae

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tennessee Titans, Tottenham Hotspur
Seems like a Brad Lloyd-driven appointment. Good for Zac. Will also be helping Amos with the backline according to video.

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2019-03-08/dawson-appointed-nga-manager
Um, I'm not sure what to make of this news.
Those who can't do, teach? :p

On a related note, the AFL really, really needs to re-think the name of the academy program. I've been wondering for a while if someone at AFL House did it on purpose to get a specific abbreviation.

therubbernub

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
Seems like he extracted the very best out of himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Dawson

Dawson played 20 games in 2010 , and was named St Kilda's player of the finals series (jointly with Lenny Hayes). As of the end of the 2010 season, Dawson had played in seven finals matches including three grand finals.

Zac Dawson's ability to organise his teammates has been crucial in Ross Lyon's 'defensive chain' at St Kilda and now at Fremantle.[3] In 2013 Dawson played in his 4th losing grand final as Fremantle made it to their first ever premiership decider.
In 2014 Dawson's form peaked in the finals, where he was named Fremantle's Player of the Finals along with Cameron Sutcliffe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TD2010

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
Not saying he won't do a good job (I have no idea) but it's a little funny that Dawson - possibly the whitest person in the country - is managing the NGA.
You don't know what it's like
Being male middle class and white

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom