Next Generation academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we have this kid in our academy?

He'd get a game tomorrow!
Pretty bloody amazing highlights reel..

Speed to burn.. agility... highly skilled.. great overhead... very evasive in traffic.. looks a decent kick either at goal or hitting up a team mate.. and did I mention his speed...

How’s how confident he was in his ability to just motor away from his oponnents!.. no one was gonna catch him and he knew it..

Can we play him tomorrow?... looks more exciting than anyone we have on our current list. And I Agree with someone else here that said he moves alot like Rankine..

Not a fan personally. The game is built on tall forwards and people come to watch Buddy Franklin, Wayne Carey, Jono Brown, Matthew Pavlich, Josh Kennedy, Nick Riewoldt types. It's what makes our game so unique. Watching small blokes crumb and snap reminds me more of soccer players shooting for the corner post due to the low angle more than AFL.
The most telling part of this post is the amount of current day players you listed as examples of “what the game is built on”

Only 2 out of your possible 6 best examples still are in the AFL, and are both sadly on the decline.

3 goals today for under 18’s.

I think you’ve gotten really lucky here. A full season and no shortened lists hanging over clubs heads and I think he rises up boards dramatically. As things stand I don’t think many teams will bother bidding once draft goes past the first 2 rounds.
We are overdue for some pick freebies & our squad really needs a refresh so the timing can't be better.

Pretty bloody amazing highlights reel..

Speed to burn.. agility... highly skilled.. great overhead... very evasive in traffic.. looks a decent kick either at goal or hitting up a team mate.. and did I mention his speed...

How’s how confident he was in his ability to just motor away from his oponnents!.. no one was gonna catch him and he knew it..

Can we play him tomorrow?... looks more exciting than anyone we have on our current list. And I Agree with someone else here that said he moves alot like Rankine..
Looks like he reads the play exceptionally well and uses the ball well.
Skill to burn, can tell straight away he's a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back