Next Generation academy

Remove this Banner Ad

I respect Luko much more for staying up there and at least trying to make it work. B.King too, it would have been so easy for the both of them to say, yeah nah im going home this sucks.

Credit to Gold Coast for having the right culture and for paying them a big chunk of money.

Very interested to see how young Newchurch goes, now that we're all keeping an eye on him.

IS there no vision of Newchurch at all?

Can anybody give a quick run down on the three eligible players for next year? Ie. size, probable position. It’s really hard to find information on players in their 17th year.

Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) or tracking protection on your device the likely culprit?
No, I think it's something to do with the BigFooty app. They never work for me either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anybody give a quick run down on the three eligible players for next year? Ie. size, probable position. It’s really hard to find information on players in their 17th year.
Edwards is a HBF who is moving into the midfield in 2020. Borlase is a mid-sized defender who looks like he could be growing into KPD size. Newchurch is a mid-sized forward with mid potential.

Edwards is a HBF who is moving into the midfield in 2020. Borlase is a mid-sized defender who looks like he could be growing into KPD size. Newchurch is a mid-sized forward with mid potential.
Any idea on potential draft positions?

Cheers, I look forward to watching them progress this year. Versatility is always a plus.

Take with a grain of salt..
Edwards pick 8 to 15
Borlase pick 15 to 30
Newchurch unknown could be late draft pick could rise to second rounder or further if hes as good as has been rumoured.
So if we have 2 mid to late firsts I wonder if we will trade our 2 firsts get get a pick before Edwards then use our many other picks for points for the 3 FS/A players. If Newchurch does rise we could end up with 4 first round or 3 1st and a second players next season....Nice

Any idea on potential draft positions?
Hard to say at the moment.

Edwards probably late first round, Borlase probably late second round or third round, Newchurch is impossible to say at the moment probably third or fourth round.

Hard to say at the moment.

Edwards probably late first round, Borlase probably late second round or third round, Newchurch is impossible to say at the moment probably third or fourth round.
Will be interesting to follow them this year knowing we will more than likely pick them up. I do like to catch SANFL games and some of the U18 champs. It's always been a disappointing where the pear or others pick up players I like.

You see Tragenzas kid on the list. It said "Crows Academies", of which the FS academy is one of them.
And Tregenza kid is how old?

Give it up, the way you're carrying on you're hoping Luke doesn't find his way to the AFC

And Tregenza kid is how old?

Give it up, the way you're carrying on you're hoping Luke doesn't find his way to the AFC
Wow, didn't know there was anyone left who didn't have Cleric on ignore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back