Preview Next Gold Coast Suns coach - Stuart Dew.

Who will be the next Gold Coast Suns coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it is sorted this week.

Hopefully for the clubs sake.... you guys really need to get some stability about the place.
Already struggling to entice players to head north as it is.
Who do you believe will get the nod?

I would like Dew, but I reckon we will end up with Barker with his previous relationship with Evans.

I think you need Dew.
Barker may be a technically good coach but I don't think has the required personality and i'm really not convinced about him.
You need someone to come in and be authoritative with a no bullshit attitude. Barker seems to be a bit vanilla imo.

Is there a reason why Barker would have a deeper relationship with Evans than Dew?

What big Stuey did at the Hawks in 08 was super impressive, it wouldn't go unnoticed.
I would think Barker was one of the first through the Level 4 Coaching Training, which was a brain baby of Evans. As well as Evans HIGHLY recommending Barker for the vacant Lions position last year as well.

Just saw that Blake Caracella is firming as a favourite for the GC job. Was wondering about the perspective of Richmond fans on how instrumental he was in the premiership? Was he huge or just in the right place at the right time?

For Cats fans, how was he at Geelong? Did he actually used to fall asleep in video sessions?

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Also wonder if he was pushed out of Geelong or not..

Just saw that Blake Caracella is firming as a favourite for the GC job. Was wondering about the perspective of Richmond fans on how instrumental he was in the premiership? Was he huge or just in the right place at the right time?

For Cats fans, how was he at Geelong? Did he actually used to fall asleep in video sessions?

Massive spud. Way overrated. Wouldnt do the job as a senior coach. You'd be doing us a favour if you took him off our hands.

Massive spud. Way overrated. Wouldnt do the job as a senior coach. You'd be doing us a favour if you took him off our hands.
59fddf3e218dd961fd6b15f6d2c62b44.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By god I hope they're both right. Not overly keen on Barker but I'll have to trust the panel if he's selected.

Looking from outside, I think Dew is probably the best credentialed senior coach in waiting between him, Barker and Burns. Going to be interesting watching the press conference tomorrow, this is a big decision by your club, hopefully you get it right.

Back