• Luke Breust

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ben Stratton

Votes: 20 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue that cancer and the associated treatment, not the captaincy, that reduced Roughead's output in 2018.
His 2019 output without the burden of captaincy will tell a tale. Hopefully he'll stand up in big moments better especially with regards to his set shot kicking.

Bigfooty has spoken, Jack it is. .

Jack then Jaeger in 2 years.

Voted for Smith but think it might be Shiels now. From the Vandenberg mould and a great example for the new kids coming through. Issy is a bit long in the tooth. Shiels could have it for the next two years before handing over to Titch or O'Meara.

I follow a conservative club.
A highly successful club but still a conservative club.
That conservatism has served them well and I suspect that the Captaincy selection will again be of a conservative nature.

But that doesn't stop me thinking that JOM is the most talented / inspirational on field performer amongst the candidates.
Everyone else just seems conservatively Vanilla.

I'll back whoever they select, but gee I'd love a bold statement about our future, as distinct from a rewarding nod to the past.

Is that based on him tossing the coin yesterday?

That episode of the "office" where the lady didn't wait for the upcoming interview for the managers job just started doing it...and disciplined anyone who tried to call her out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back