• Luke Breust

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ben Stratton

Votes: 20 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to what’s his name on the afl site - not only do you read your votes out but also the reason why you’ve voted that way
This could take longer than the 2x Day 'Draft Night' or even the 14x Day 'Trade Week' (or whatever it was).

Sicily guaranteed captain in this scenario

oddoscars-gary-busey-590x350.jpg

This is a great process. Really gets the players minds thinking about the choice. I think this is one of Clarko's coaching approaches more broadly - he doesn't just tell players what to do, but teaches the reasons behind it. This is going to be a gift to our players that want to become coaches.

This is a great process. Really gets the players minds thinking about the choice. I think this is one of Clarko's coaching approaches more broadly - he doesn't just tell players what to do, but teaches the reasons behind it. This is going to be a gift to our players that want to become coaches.
Gen. Stanley McChristal (sp.) is big on this...

'Do the right thing. Not do the thing, right.'

I don’t believe that the club doesn’t already know who the captaincy will be given too.

This entire media “who will it be” just smells like bullshit to me.

I don’t believe that the club doesn’t already know who the captaincy will be given too.

Or they could be confident that there are 4 or 5 well credentialed candidates, all capable of leading the club with distinction...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not in disagreement with you for not believing that the club doesn’t already not know that there isn’t a non preferred captain for the club.

I think I’m not Wrong about what your view isn’t.

I really like the player vote method. Not sure about the reading the votes aloud - but Clarko et al are better footy minds than me so let’s run with it.

I think a player vote avoids something like naming an unlikeable campaigner like Goddard as your captain. Granted we are blessed to not have anyone nearly as floggish on our list.

Yea but Goddard didn’t take victim making peds. Plus he could point and sulk. So fitted into the dopers system well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back