Movie Next James Bond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I had only really heard about ghostbusters, although it's probably a stretch to call two movies made 40 years ago a franchise that could be driven into a ditch. Not really familiar enough with the others to comment.

All I know is that with Phoebe Waller-Bridge linked to the project, I'll definitely watch this new Bond.

Of course, multibillion-dollar franchise, biggest movie of all time, but they once had a film with a chick in it :tearsofjoy:

Black Panther, Captain Marvel....now some Muslim lesbian superhero thing for Disney + and female Thor.

Don’t pretend woke culture didn’t seep into the MCU

I thought heaps of people loved Black Panther?
He barely has a veneer to let slip. Any movie without a white male lead is a obviously an affront to him. Regardless of the fact that characters like Black Panther and Captain Marvel have existed in the comics for decades.

Twenty films about white men = fine, one film about a black man and he loses his mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are far too easily sucked in by blathering nonsense GG. For instance, The Lion King (yet another turgid 'live-action' Disney remake in quick succession) has already made 1.6 billion less than 4 months after release.

Dark Fate is tanking something vicious in the 2nd US weekend. 70%-ish drop incoming. The Terminator franchise becomes more of an opening weekend crowd with each passing mediocre-to-crap film, audiences just don't care anymore, and rightfully so. The Terminator is one of my favourite films and I like to ignore it even became a franchise (T2 is excellent and technically important, but fairly unnecessary to me, I treat it as a separate thing).

other films that have been pushing a woke agenda have also struggled at the box office...like....

the Lion King, then there are other ones coming like Thor as woman, etc.
Just a few points, here.

The Lion King (2019) is already one of the highest grossing films of all time.

Female Thor is a pre-existing comic book.

007 is an agent code. James Bond will remain James Bond in the new film.

The Terminator is one of my favourite films and I like to ignore it even became a franchise (T2 is excellent and technically important, but fairly unnecessary to me, I treat it as a separate thing).
It's an amazing movie T2 but I've always said it's almost really just a big budget remake of the first film.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back