Next oppressed minority for the AFL to support

Remove this Banner Ad

Overweight people are shamed in today’s society; repeatedly advised that they are at greater risk to health issues and trolled with copious amounts of content highlighting the benefits of good nutrition and regular exercise.
Stewie Dew likes this

Vegan round sounds great.
Peter Siddle and Ben Brown will punch the s**t out of everyone no matter how many baby lambs you want to kill!

Overweight people are shamed in today’s society; repeatedly advised that they are at greater risk to health issues and trolled with copious amounts of content highlighting the benefits of good nutrition and regular exercise.
Yeah well maybe they should listen.
'Oh I'm 30kg overweight and will die 20 years earlier but please call me cool, like ChumLee is cool!
The real lepers are cigarette smokers who are addicted and spend $50 a day on tobacco swept from a filthy floor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m disappointed Bay. 6 pages in and no support for our brave community members who unashamedly love swimming and ****.

Could bust out Daniher’s ice slide at the G for the swimming, the Gabba has that pool in the outer for cricket season. The infrastructure is there already people. Get some doped up Aussie swimmers down to Essendon for a photo shoot opportunity.

AFLW go topless for a week in celebration of the diversity of **** we have before us.

Come one, come all! It’s Swimming and **** Round. Sells itself.

4D8DA674-1927-4B3B-92F1-81BCEC11571B.jpeg

I’m disappointed Bay. 6 pages in and no support for our brave community members who unashamedly love swimming and ****.

Could bust out Daniher’s ice slide at the G for the swimming, the Gabba has that pool in the outer for cricket season. The infrastructure is there already people. Get some doped up Aussie swimmers down to Essendon for a photo shoot opportunity.

AFLW go topless for a week in celebration of the diversity of **** we have before us.

Come one, come all! It’s Swimming and **** Round. Sells itself.

View attachment 1068993
Finally a cause I can get behind, let those puppies free, and also, swimming!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back