Next Seasons List Management And Delistings

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
not surprised by these 3, about 5 -7 i had as under the pump

Lynch will be upgraded, Libby Graham coming over from GWS, so Sansonetti got squeezed out, it was either her or McLelland/Ross as far as defenders go

Bernardi Knee issues so obvious with that & age factor
McLaren another that was obvious given Libby Graham is same height 176 cm

but jury is still out on what will happen with Dargan, Jacques & Molan, the midfielders that are going to be depth with Grace Egan coming over

seem like these 3 were not wanted by expansion clubs
i wish all 3 players well for the future
Hmm thought ss started to look at the level late in the year , Ross has had about three highlights in total games she’s played , not the worst but questionable that she steps up in fact I’d say remote

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Hmm thought ss started to look at the level late in the year , Ross has had about three highlights in total games she’s played , not the worst but questionable that she steps up in fact I’d say remote
They'd better redraft her.
Would have kept SS ahead of molan dargan and Jacques every day of the week , I’m assuming they may be traded instead , for Pete’s sake don’t tell me we re sign them

well the reality is Sansonetti is delisted, why would we redraft her ???
wishful thinking Lord of the Wings or do you know something ?

still time for something to happen with Molan, Dargan and Jacques
be a stretch for Dons to be into Molan given she's hopeless & they'll have the pick of the best 2 - 3 mids in the draft, who'll be far superior to what Molan has to offer

I know there is trade interest in molan from essendon

Going once, going twice - sold!!!! Please make your way now to the office and we will raise a cheque immediately!

They may explain why they didn't delist her. Maybe they are going to use her as one of our trades to try and keep our 1st rounder
We may have got overs on the Academic Points Calculator.

Would have kept SS ahead of molan dargan and Jacques every day of the week , I’m assuming they may be traded instead , for Pete’s sake don’t tell me we re sign them
Who is Pete again????

I must have missed those three - can't find it in me to rate her, but there are wiser heads - somewhere!

well the reality is Sansonetti is delisted, why would we redraft her ???
wishful thinking Lord of the Wings or do you know something ?

still time for something to happen with Molan, Dargan and Jacques
be a stretch for Dons to be into Molan given she's hopeless & they'll have the pick of the best 2 - 3 mids in the draft, who'll be far superior to what Molan has to offer
Perhaps she could have been promised a top-up role if she doesn't get drafted / listed?????

I’m a little surprised to lose Sansonetti.
The thing now is the level and skill is improving and the talent that comes through will impress.
But it’s now more like the AFL with Kids comping in against hard bodies who have been in a high preformance environment for at least a few years up to seven.
The standard will be higher but it takes years to be able to back up week after week against players who can throw it at you for the full game game after game.

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
And dargan and Jacques

yes and those 2 as well, give us our 28 points and 1st Rd pick dammit

we need more fwds not so much mids,
we have:
Conti
Brancatisano
Sarah Hosking
Dempsey
McKenzie
Kiely
Lavey
Egan is coming

Yassir & Reid will run thru there soon enough

Molan, Dargan and Jacques aren't good enough mids let alone fwds

Last edited:
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m a little surprised to lose Sansonetti.
The thing now is the level and skill is improving and the talent that comes through will impress.
But it’s now more like the AFL with Kids comping in against hard bodies who have been in a high preformance environment for at least a few years up to seven.
The standard will be higher but it takes years to be able to back up week after week against players who can throw it at you for the full game game after game.
Yea given the shallow depth still of w this is a baffling one , reckon she and beno May get a look in elsewhere. Perhaps they see her as similar size to a couple of our other HB

yes and those 2 as well, give us our 28 points and 1st Rd pick dammit

we need more fwds not so much mids,
we have:
Conti
Brancatisano
Sarah Hosking
Dempsey
McKenzie
Kiely
Lavey
Egan is coming

Yassir & Reid will run thru there soon enough

Molan, Dargan and Jacques aren't good enough mids let alone fwds
You may be a little generous in your allocation of the term Mid where Dempsey, Brancat and Lavey are concerned. They can probably run through there from time to time but I'd like the Club to raise the bar a bit more perhaps with another genuine Mid (other than Egan).

Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
im with lord of the wings on being doomer as long as sheahan is still affiliated with richmond in any way shape or form, there's been so much mismanagement of the club from the get go and shes a stain that remains

remember that time we wasted a pick on our drafting our own 33 year old recruiter? who did her acl during the year of the draft and came back without surgery?

"I'm not rapidly running long distances, changing directions and all that sort of stuff, so it kind of just works for me. I'm not scared of hurting it again. If I hurt myself again then I retire. I'm close to retiring anyway."

what a well spent pick

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
im with lord of the wings on being doomer as long as sheahan is still affiliated with richmond in any way shape or form, there's been so much mismanagement of the club from the get go and shes a stain that remains

remember that time we wasted a pick on our drafting our own 33 year old recruiter? who did her acl during the year of the draft and came back without surgery?

"I'm not rapidly running long distances, changing directions and all that sort of stuff, so it kind of just works for me. I'm not scared of hurting it again. If I hurt myself again then I retire. I'm close to retiring anyway."

what a well spent pick
reckon weve had more wins than losses in building the list , that s hardly the hallmark of her time,,,weve secured in trades KB conti hosko x 2 cordner and darcy and yet you mark her on whatsher name drafting herself ,,cmon ,, you seen whats available at 50+

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
You may be a little generous in your allocation of the term Mid where Dempsey, Brancat and Lavey are concerned. They can probably run through there from time to time but I'd like the Club to raise the bar a bit more perhaps with another genuine Mid (other than Egan).

yeah i don't doubt another genuine mid is needed

but i'm saying with Bernardi gone we only have 4 genuine fwd's
Brennan, Wakefield, Stahl & Yassir (unless she spends time in midfield)

we're good for defenders even with Cordner out, but if Brennan, Wakefield get LTI we're ****ed

Lavey & Dempsey run the wings, so they're classed as midfielders, Branc rotates in centre square bounces so i'd class her as a mid (not great, but yeah)

given that Lavey wont have to juggle BB & footy, would love to give her a go in the centre square bounces, reckon she'd go alright

Back